Company: ISCA lnc.
Posted on: June 25, 2022
ISCA Technologies is looking for an Accounting Manager who is
responsible for maintaining the general ledger, accounting records
for assigned assets, liabilities, revenue and accounts. The
Accounting Manager supports the month end close process through
preparation of journal entries, account reconciliations, and other
accounting reports. This position is also responsible for
supporting the operations of the accounting and treasury
department. The expectation of the Accounting Manager is to
actively exercise sound judgement in decision making and recommend
processes/ improvements based on a command of the department and
company policies and procedures.
We are seeking an energetic and sharp individual with excellent
financial acumen to help us translate numbers into business
decisions. If you are adept at accounting principles, an Excel
expert, good at financial modeling, and an excellent communicator,
we want you on our team. Cross-cultural experience is a big plus.
Knowledge of SAP, PowerPoint skills and a willingness to manage
agendas and notetaking would also be of great value. ISCA is
starting to scale and we need the right people to execute an
ambitious business plan. Starting salary $75K to $85K based on
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage all financial accounting roles, including accounts
payable and receivables, bank reconciliations, quarter end and
fiscal year-end financial reporting.
- Manage budget and management accounting processes, and
financial analysis reports.
- Manage the preparation of relevant schedules for audits
- Assist with preparation and reporting of annual business tax
- Manage the tax accounting role.
- Manage the payroll system.
- Responsible for job cost allocation per project and/or
- Participate in the development of accounting system
enhancements and is responsible for modifying and maintaining
financial system reporting, account structure and mapping.
- Responsible for verification, allocation, and posting of
details of business transactions to subsidiary accounts in
- Key accounting resource on cross functional teams working on
process improvements and strategic planning.
- Assist in developing Company's finance and accounting policies
and internal controls.
- Support General Manager in business management and
Keywords: ISCA lnc., Riverside , Senior Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Riverside, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!