Note and Processing Administrator
Posted on: November 23, 2022
C3bank NA, premier business and commercial real estate bank
located in Encinitas, CA with over $735 million in assets seeking
-Loan Processor to support continued growth and credit team
expansion. -Our culture is built on a foundation of customer
service as we Connect stories, Create the future, and Cultivate
relationships. -Internally our employees strive to support our
customers through a high degree of integrity, strong work ethic,
knowledge of bank products and services while working as a team and
promoting togetherness and a supportive culture. -Role and
- Responsible for loan files from any or all points including
loan processing, loan documentation preparation, pre-boarding data
entry, loan documentation review, loan closing, call backs, and/or
- Prepare new loan, renewal and modification legal documents for
consumer and commercial loans in LaserPro.
- Review booked loans for accuracy and assist with the
internal/external audit requests.
- Organize Loan documentation, work with lenders, applicants,
underwriters, and others to complete processing.
- Execute closing actions to ensure a timely and effective
- Maintain a positive relationship with the borrower, Loan
Officer, and Title Company and be able to request and obtain
specified and required documents for closing.
- Work with title to obtain Prelim/Title Policies and Proformas
to order proper endorsements and requirements to clear items to
secure collateral position.
- Prepare a needs list consisting of outstanding items needed to
submit a file for underwriting.
- Create a file for all borrower information, financials
- Gather and review information provided by the borrower.
- Review credit report and all other 3rd party reports
- File UCC's per various UCC requirements
- Point of contact for BDO's, Customers, Title and Escrow
- Follow up on outstanding entity requirements and understand
entity documents to identify authorized signors for loan
- May work with internal partners to reconcile GL and other
- May interact with outside service providers or government
- Review, understand, and adhere to bank Human Resources,
Information Technology, Credit, and other related policies and
- Maintain a working knowledge of banking, regulatory
requirements, lending products, and credit.
- Other duties as assigned. - - - - - - - - - -Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree or minimum of 4 years related bank operations
- 2 years working in loan processing and/or servicing
- Baseline knowledge of financial theories and concepts in
applicable discipline, accounting, finance, and cash flow
- Working knowledge of various types of loans.
- Working knowledge of entity structures, organizational
documentation, and state filing requirements.
- Strong analysis, research and verbal and written communication
- Must be detail oriented.
- Microsoft office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- FISERV experience a plus
- LaserPro experience a plus
- Team player with positive attitude and willing to grow and
learn. - -Employment Type - - - - - - - - -Full-time -Job Functions
- - - - - - - - -Credit - - - - - - - - -Finance -Location(s) - - -
- - - - -Encinitas, CA OR - - - - - - - - -Riverside, CA
Keywords: C3bank, Riverside , Note and Processing Administrator, Accounting, Auditing , Riverside, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!