Listed Home Quality Lead
Posted on: September 12, 2018
About OpendoorAt Opendoor, were on a mission to make it simple to buy and sell homes. The traditional process is broken, with an average home taking over 90 days to sell and costing thousands of dollars. We make buying and selling a home stress-free and instant. Weve built an exceptional team, have raised over $600 million from top-notch investors and are growing fast, buying and selling more than $100 million of homes per month.
Role Overview:As the Listed Home Quality Lead, you are responsible for upholding the quality of Opendoors listed homes by ensuring our homes meet our rigorous quality standards. You will manage a team of operators focused on delivering high quality Opendoor homes. You will direct the activities of contract labor (Field Ops Technicians) who help prepare and maintain our homes while listed. You will also manage and support your markets Home Auditors and the inventory required to list and maintain Opendoor homes. You are exceptionally organized and detail-oriented, always one step ahead of the next big challenge. You are highly collaborative, especially across teams within the home renovation department, and are a proven people manager dedicated to building high-performing teams. The Listed Home Quality Lead will:
- Interview, hire and onboard Field Ops Technicians (1099 contractors) to maintain access, presentability and security across all listed homes in the market.
- Manage day-to-day field operations to ensure the timely execution of all home visits and jobs. Communicate program wide announcements / changes / training.
- Analyze Field Tech timeliness, cost, and quality performance metrics to identify opportunities for improvement, provide feedback on tasks completed, and implement corrective action where necessary.
- Conduct field performance audits at our listed homes.
- Collaborate with Renovation Coordinators to triage and act on listed home issues and urgent field matters.
- Review and approve listed repair and renovation scopes to ensure adherence to quality and pricing standards.
- Manage and support Home Auditors as they assess listed homes.
- Manage inventory and the distribution of in-home and marketing materials.
The Listed Home Quality Lead will bring:
- 2+ years experience in maintenance/residential construction/real estate
- 3+ years experience in people management
- Background in logistics, operations, or project management
- Strong technical and verbal communications skills
- Ability to manage time effectively, especially when faced with competing priorities
- Flexible attitude as we learn and grow this disruptive business together
- Demonstrated ability to solve high-priority, day-to-day issues as they arise
- Bachelors degree, small business ownership, or equivalent leadership experience
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes
We are excited to offer you:
- Full medical, dental, and vision with optional 70% coverage for dependent
- Open vacation policy
- Educational budget for whatever helps you further your career
- Fitness/Commuter Benefit stipend
- Generous parental leave
Opendoor values OpennessOur team celebrates our diverse backgrounds. We believe that being open about who we are and what we do allows us to be better. Individuals seeking employment at Opendoor are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or other protected status under all applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances.
Keywords: Opendoor, Riverside , Listed Home Quality Lead, Accounting, Auditing , Riverside, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!