Company: HCI Inc
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Job Summary: The Quality Engineer will provide quality assurance
support to the product development team, resolving bugs, defects,
and other potential issues and ensuring that products meet customer
- Reviews design plans, process procedures, test procedures, and
quality manuals to understand the scope, requirements, and function
- Provides an active role to perform on-site quality inspections
on new installation of Outside Plant (OSP) telecommunications
systems which include: Maintenance Holes (MH)/Hand Holes (HH), PVC
conduits, duct bank encasement, fiber/copper cable placement, cable
splicing, grounding/bonding, building entrance points, demarcation
points, equipment racks, patch panels, cable management, cable
termination, labeling, cable testing, and ariel.
- Ensures products meet the organization's and customers' quality
and product integrity requirements.
- Supports product development or operations team by providing
analysis and expertise throughout the inspection process.
- Identifies root causes of problems in the production process;
recommends and/or implements corrective measures.
- Analyzes data to identify trends in product quality or defects
with the goal of mitigating and preventing recurrence and future
- Performs other duties as assigned. Required Skills/Abilities:
- Must have a working knowledge of industry specifications and
standards for installation work. Utilizes quality checklists to
verify installation compliance.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Extensive knowledge of or the ability to quickly learn the
organization's production processes.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to serve as a
liaison with developers, project managers, and customer
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related
- Requires extreme attention to detail. Education and Experience:
- A Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related discipline or
three years of related experience is preferred. Physical
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
- Must be capable of traversing rough terrain encountered on a
construction job site and frequently entering/exiting confined
spaces (MHs and HHS).
- 60% travel to job sites PI180174095
Keywords: HCI Inc, Riverside , Quality Engineer, Engineering , Riverside, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!