CAD Engineer - 3D Modeling, Home Design
Posted on: July 31, 2022
Job Title: CAD Engineer
Salary Range: $75k-$90k/yr + Annual Bonus + Stock Options
Location: Arvin, CA
Requirements: CAD, 3D Modeling, Home Design
Based in beautiful Southern California we are a VC-backed
prefabricated home building company that specializes in sustainable
building and innovative design. Due to growth and demand for our
services, we are in need of hiring a CAD Engineer that possesses
strong experience with CAD, 3D Modeling, lean manufacturing
principles, & home design!
This role will be on-site in Arvin, CA.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
Our technology allows us to construct and customize almost any
design using any architect while providing the highest quality and
project efficiencies. We have industry recognition for our
engineering system and designs including AIAs top sustainability
award and Businessweeks Architectural Wonders of the World.
What You Will Be Doing
- Seamlessly integrate Revit files and PDF plans to CAD and CAM
data as required.
- Create fully-executable BOMs for material ordering and project
costing, cut lists for material optimization, and construction
drawings for production. Continue to iterate on each, striving for
world-class quality and processes.
- Create and maintain detailed standard operating procedures for
CAD processes to achieve production efficiencies and drive
- Develop virtual build process initiatives to manage projects
from design-for-manufacture through the virtual fabrication process
and its implementation into the Plant production system.
- Create detailed quality control protocols for the virtual build
process; conduct tests and quality assurance checks to verify the
quality of information output (autonomous quality).
What You Need for this Position
Must Have Skills
- 3+ years of experience in 3D modeling, preferably using
CadWork; or similar CAD platform (Revit, ArchiCAD, MiTek Sapphire,
- 5+ years of experience in home design or related
- Knowledge of lean manufacturing principles
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- B.S. in engineering, architecture, building science, or related
Nice To Have Skills
- Experience in home design, including custom, high-quality,
- Experience with Housing and Community Development (HCD)
- Leadership experience
What's In It for You
- Competitive base salary
- Annual Bonus
- Stock Options
- Medical, vision & dental
- The opportunity to collaborate with great architects while
contributing to projects that improve the quality of life for
people & the planet!
If you are interested in joining a company that pushes the envelope
in architectural design and home building that cares about
providing a great working environment for its employees, then apply
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and
going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to
apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You
must keep the JobID: linkedin : JD16-1696387L128 -- in the email
subject line for your application to be considered.***
Jacqueline Dimperio - Executive Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons
hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work
in the United States and to complete the required employment
eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Keywords: CyberCoders, Riverside , CAD Engineer - 3D Modeling, Home Design, Engineering , Riverside, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!