Cost Control Engineer
Company: K&N Filters
Posted on: September 21, 2023
If you are unable to complete this application due to a
disability, contact this employer to ask for an accommodation or an
alternative application process. Full TIme Salary Professional
Riverside Site Group, Riverside, CA, US 30+ days ago Requisition
ID: 1231 The Cost Control Engineer is responsible for design
feedback for optimum cost and processing performance for air
filters, performance intake kits and residential filtration. This
job entails working cross-functionally with Engineering,
Procurement and Manufacturing to achieve corporate goals. This
position will focus on avenues to reduce costs for existing and new
products within the K&N family of brands.
- Clearly identify and report value engineering and cost
- Support the development of performance air filters, intake kits
and residential HVAC filters.
- Track performance against the estimated budgeted pre-production
- Support and provide cost reduction ideas and recommendations
for air filter and supporting component production.
- Provide input on project scheduling.
- Monitor, control and analyze project cost information.
- Up to 50% travel to K&N's manufacturing plant in Dallas,
Texas required.Experience, Skills & Education:
- Basic understanding of CAD design software; specifically
- 5+ years of relevant experience.Additional Qualities Necessary:
- Must be well organized and demonstrate the ability to handle
multiple projects and duties.
- Ability to demonstrate excellent verbal and written
- Consistently demonstrate a positive company image to K&N
- Position is not remote and requires attendance in K&N's
corporate office in Riverside, CA.
Keywords: K&N Filters, Riverside , Cost Control Engineer, Engineering , Riverside, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!