Security Service Technician (Union)
Company: Johnson Controls International
Posted on: February 10, 2024
What we offer:
- Competitive Starting Pay
- Paid Training
- Global Advancement Opportunities
- Company Vehicle (as applicable)
- Referral Bonuses
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness ProgramPay Range: $30.34 hourly rate determined by the
CWA/rate sheet. Benefits are provided through a local labor union
aligned with a collective bargaining agreement. Where you will do
itCovering a territory including Orange and Southern LA CountyWhat
you will do A Johnson Controls Service Technician is a
troubleshooter and service expert. You will alleviate concerns the
customer may have regarding a security system. You will advise
customers and the customer care center of the status of systems and
processes inspections. You will repair or replace burglar alarms,
fire alarms, CCTV systems, Card Access systems and other security
equipment. This Technician will be set up with all of the tools and
equipment needed to work independently from a remote location. How
you will do it As a Commercial Service Technician you will locate
and alleviate trouble with damaged equipment or wiring; readjust
equipment, repair or replace inoperative equipment and test for
operation; prepare trouble order forms to report temporary repairs.
You will also coordinate inspections and/or installations with
police, fire departments, or other appropriate agencies. Service
Technicians will be responsible for the service and repair
Commercial security/Fire Alarm/CCTV/Card Access systems. What we
look for Required
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years experience installing and inspecting/repairing
Tyco Integrated Security or comparable product line.
- Experience with Card Access/CCTV/IP cameras Install, Servicing
- Excellent communication skills.
- Electrical/Electronic background.
- Valid driver's license.
- Where legally permissible, if hired, candidate is required to
be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 no later than his/her start
date, unless candidate has a valid medical condition or sincerely
held religious belief precluding he/she from receiving the vaccine.
- Fire alarm experience preferred
- Some college preferred
- NICET II or greater preferred#LI - AC2Johnson Controls
International plc. is an equal employment opportunity and
affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status,
genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as
a qualified individual with a disability or any other
characteristic protected by law. To view more information about
your equal opportunity and non-discrimination rights as a
candidate, visit . If you are an individual with a disability and
you require an accommodation during the application process, please
Keywords: Johnson Controls International, Riverside , Security Service Technician (Union), Engineering , Riverside, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!