Posted on: November 17, 2021
Reporting to the President, the Campus Director is responsible
for the daily operations, organization, planning, administration,
and general effectiveness of our College campus. The right
candidate must have the ability to proactively identify problems
and seek solutions through creative and critical thinking and s/he
must have ability to obtain, analyze, and apply data.Essential
- Establish regular staff meetings to ensure communication,
feedback, and development maintenance of productive work
- Ability to manage the details of multiple programs and projects
to track activities and meet deadlines.
- Supervise the delivery of approved educational programs and
- Perform all responsibilities in accordance with state, federal,
and local regulations as well as the university's policies and
- Collaborate with the administration to resolve student
conflicts. Ensure student success policies are implemented.
- Prepare various monthly campus reports to include vital
statistics on purchasing, expenditures for supplies, equipment,
textbooks, graduation and utilities.
- Develop a marketing plan to recruit and attract students to
- Monitor campus growth and development.
- Coordinate campus repairs and building maintenance.
- Ensure campus physical facilities are clean, safe and
- Cultivate a positive work environment.Qualifications:
- Have a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Education,
or related field, MBA preferred.
- Have a minimum of 10 years of management experience in a post
secondary, vocational education environment.
- Have knowledge of institutional, accrediting, state, and
federal standards, laws, and/or regulations for higher
- Ability to manage multiple processes and activities
- Ability to plan, organize, implement, evaluate, and modify
educational programs, informational support systems, and
- Ability to partner collaboratively with stakeholders across the
- Ability to handle confidential information discretely and
professionally.Conditions of Employment:
- The work environment and physical demands described here are
representative of those required of an employee to perform the
essential functions of this job successfully.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily and be physically
present in the office.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential function.Work
- Standard office setting.
- Typically, duties are performed in an office environment while
sitting at a desk or computer workstation.
- An incumbent is subject to contact with others, frequent
interruptions, noise from talking or office equipment and demanding
- The incumbent regularly sits for long periods, walks short
distances on a regular basis
- Uses hands and fingers to operate an electronic keyboard or
other office machines; reaches with hands and arms; speaks clearly
and distinctly to answer telephones and to provide information;
sees to read fine print and operate computer; hears and understands
voices over telephone and in person; and lifts, carries, and/or
moves objects weighing up to 10 pounds.We Offer
- Professional opportunities in a growing organization.
- A culture that values and appreciates its employees.
- A strong community learning culture.Job Type:
- management in education: 7 years (Required)Education:
- Bachelor's (Required)Job Type: Full-timePay: $54,495.00 -
$80,047.00 per yearBenefits:
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time offSchedule:
- 8 hour shiftAbility to commute/relocate:
- Riverside, CA 92503: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Required)Education:
- Bachelor's (Preferred)Experience:
- Vocational Education Management: 10 years (Preferred)Work
Location: One location
Keywords: Confidential, Riverside , Campus Director, Executive , Riverside, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!