Entry Level Marketing Manager Trainee
Company: Instep Marketing inc
Posted on: November 19, 2021
We are a leading full-service marketing firm in Ontario has an
exciting opportunity! Due to upcoming large-scale expansion, they
are in need of a new Entry Level Marketing Manager Trainee with
fresh ideas. We are an innovative company that is transforming the
marketing & advertising industry. We are founded by dedicated
people looking to push the envelope by using cost-effective
marketing campaigns and advertising strategies. Our goal is to
provide the same marketing and sales services as a standard firm at
a fraction of the price. Our success and rapid growth have set new
industry standards and they are in immediate need of an Entry Level
Marketing Manager Trainee who can provide excellent customer
service, establish a strong client base, and grow our client's
existing marketing campaigns. We pride ourselves on our commitment
to our employees and on promoting from within. We are willing to
train highly motivated candidates for management opportunities. As
an Entry Level Marketing Manager Trainee, you will gain valuable
experience and have the opportunity to learn all aspects of our
client's business. We are committed to providing extensive
comprehensive training to our team members to help them achieve
ultimate success and reach their fullest potential.
Responsibilities of the Entry Level Marketing Manager Trainee:
- Build and develop relationships with both consumers and clients
at in-field marketing campaigns to create lasting brand connections
for consumers and expand client market share.
- Act as a consultant and resource for consumers to exceed client
- Maintain knowledge of all products and services offered and
provide support in product training and campaign
- Identify new opportunities for revenue and business development
and support existing client relationships.
- Assist in managing territory marketing and planning to ensure
maximum coverage and distribution. Job Requirements:Requirements of
the Entry Level Marketing Manager Trainee:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising or
Journalism an asset, but not required.
- Minimum (0) zero to (5) five years of relevant experience in
marketing and promotions management with proven success strongly
preferred. However, our client offers full training
- Experience in a team setting.
- Desire to travel at least 1 or 2 weeks a year to other branch
offices for further training.
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to excel in unsupervised solo assignments as well as
- An outgoing, creative personality.
- On-site attendance at promotional campaigns throughout the
Location area will be a role requirement for this entry level
marketing position. Access to reliable transportation is
beneficial. **This role is set to start within 2 weeks - local
applicants to Inland Empire only are encouraged to apply!**
Keywords: Instep Marketing inc, Riverside , Entry Level Marketing Manager Trainee, Executive , Riverside, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!