Business Development Manager - Entry Level
Company: Parallel Marketing Inc.
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Are you the kind of person who is easy going and ready to get
involved with something that offers more purpose? Someone who
values teamwork but enjoys exceeding personal expectations?
Parallel Marketing's Business Development and Management Training
Program involves a comprehensive training program designed to help
candidates develop a solid foundation in sales and business
management. This program is designed to teach you how to understand
and apply the requirements and principles to manage efficiently and
effectively. The three segments within the training program
- Entry Level Areas of knowledge include; effective
communication, strategies for developing effective presentations,
time management, how to win and keep customers, and public
- Corporate Trainer Areas of knowledge include; how to market
yourself, goal attainment, play to win-win, learning to transfer
knowledge, and managing teams.
- Assistant Management Areas of knowledge include; daily
operations, interviewing, managing financials, administration, and
- All applicants must submit a current resume
- Have at least 2 professional references available.
- Motivated, goal-oriented and persistent
- High level of initiative and works well in a team
- Plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Parallel Marketing Inc., Riverside , Business Development Manager - Entry Level, Executive , Riverside, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!