Nurse Manager RN
Company: Pacific Grove Hospital
Posted on: January 13, 2022
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, And Vision Insurance
- Acadia 401K Plan with match
- Professional Growth
- 8 Paid Holiday, Personal Time, Sick time
- Some weekend work may be required - -Assist the DON/CNO with
directing, planning, coordinating, monitoring and supervising the
effective and efficient use of the operations of nursing for
assigned units. Oversees the delivery of behavioral health/nursing
services in a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude
toward customers at all times. - Recognize that patient safety is a
top priority.ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Collaborate with interdisciplinary treatment teams, other
departments and administration to ensure that all residents'
physical, biopsychosocial, age, developmental and cultural needs
are met and when they are not met, acknowledge and work to resolve
- Anticipate and effectively manage changes in census and acuity
and allocates nursing resources based on measurement of patient
- Role models expectations related to customer service and
demonstrates a sense of urgency related to the importance of
- Accountable for the standard of care at the facility, providing
consultations and expertise in the delivery of care to
- Serve as a clinical and service resource to nursing staff and
other staff as assigned.
- Manage the activities of staff, coordinating safe and
appropriate care between departments and disciplines.
- Manage and evaluate work activities of nursing, technical,
clerical, service or maintenance staff for the unit, work group and
other facility staff as directed.
- Analyze information/situation to choose the best solution(s) to
- Identify the educational needs of others and develop
educational or training programs.
- Assist with the development and implementation of
organizational policies and procedures for the facility.
- Prepare reports to inform management of the status and
implementation of programs, services and quality initiatives of the
- Perform administrative or managerial functions such as planning
budgets and authorizing expenditures.
- Provide staff management to include hiring, development,
training, performance management and communication to ensure
effective and efficient department operation.
- Provide direct care as needed. -Equal Opportunity
Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with DisabilitiesThe
contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate
against employees or applicants because they have inquired about,
discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another
employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the
compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part
of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other
employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have
access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in
response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an
investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: Pacific Grove Hospital, Riverside , Nurse Manager RN, Executive , Riverside, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!