Regional Operations Manager
Company: Midea America Corp
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Midea is one of the world's largest home appliance brands,
offering the most comprehensive selection of products in the world
to fully serve the needs of day-to-day living at home, at work, or
anywhere else you go. In North America we strive to aim high, put
the customer first, transform and innovate the marketplace,
utilizing our commitment, dedication, inclusion and partnership
with our teams. We are a global company with over 150,000 employees
and operations in more than 195 countries. As a publicly listed
company, we are also ranked #288 as a Fortune Global 500 company
and offers one of the most comprehensive ranges in the home
appliance industry. Midea America is a subsidiary of Midea with
over 200 employees in the US and we are expanding our presence in
North America.Job SummaryThe Regional Operations Manager is primary
focus of this role is to oversee multiple 3PL Operation (inbound,
outbound, inventory) and work cross functionally with Logistics and
Supply Chain team to better manage West Coast 3PL
Operation.Essential Job Responsibilities
- Review daily order status, follow through
routing/appointment/carrier pick ups, report/solve any issues with
inventory/EDI/capacity issues on routing/rescheduling delays.
- Perform capacity planning based on forecast (space, labor,
equipment) and align with 3PL capacity/readiness.
- Work with Transportation team to understand variability/changes
to outbound volume and adjust/secure outbound capacity/commitments
from carriers as needed.
- Develop and monitor 3PL performance through KPI and provide
improvement plan with clear action items.
- Supervise order status with the express requirement to maintain
a best-in-class order fulfillment rate as it relates to OTRQQ
(on-time right quantity & quality)
- Work closely with inbound and transportation team to understand
overall operations status, priority, and opportunities to enhance
overall operations capabilities and to continuously strive for
- Support Inbound/Transportation Team as required to streamline
processes and enhance system/report/visibility.
- Work cross functionally with overall logistics and supply chain
members for items such as inventory control, warehouse SOPs,
documentation, reporting and projects, including proactive
follow-up communications and meeting creations as required.
- Develop communications and work cross functionally with Sales,
Product Marketing and other Midea teams regarding tasks or projects
relating to inventory, item setup and SKU details, order shipment
documentation such as labels, palletization and container, LTL &
FTL loading quantities.
- Coordinate with the project manager and local staff for rework
and other projects
- Partner with Inventory team on cycle/physical counts and
- Find process improvement opportunities to reduce cost and
increase operational efficienciesRequired Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree or higher (Preferably Supply Chain,
- Extensive knowledge of Logistics & Transportation.
- 7+ years of Transportation experience.
- High level of understanding of WMS, YMS, TMS
- Strong analytical skills, high level skills in MS Excel.
- Strong collaborative problem-solver, effective communicator,
strong presentational skills.
- Organized, responsible, ability to work independently and as a
part of a team.
- Ability to travel 25%Midea is an equal opportunity employer. We
do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national
origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical
conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender
expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an
individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected
Keywords: Midea America Corp, Riverside , Regional Operations Manager, Executive , Riverside, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!