Assistant General Manager
Company: Miguel's Jr.
Location: Grand Terrace
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Miguel's Jr. stays true to who we are with Our WHY, or our
purpose: We create positive experiences and opportunities around
the LOVE OF FOOD, FAMILY, AND SERVICE.If you are ready to change
your life for better come be a part of our team! Here at Miguel's,
you will find more than just a job. We are a family and a team with
goals and aspirations!We offer an excellent compensation and
benefits package to include: --- Great Compensation (DOE) --- Paid
Time Off (PTO) & (PSL) Paid Sick Leave --- Low-Cost Insurance
benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision Plans) --- Company Paid Life
Insurance --- 401(k) Plan with Awesome Company Match --- One Year
Anniversary Day --- Free Employee shift meal And much
more!Assistant General Manager Position Summary: The Assistant
General Manager (AGM) is responsible for the Front and Back of the
House operations of a single business location with the General
Manager and whenever s/he is offsite. This position is not present
in every location and can also be considered a leadership
developmental position Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Drives combined team performance in BOH and FOH towards daily
excellence in execution and great guest service.
- Creates a positive spirit of pride and fellowship across the
team and in the work environment to promote sales and retention of
top talent with the support of the GM.
- Promotes guest service proactively and represents the company
on guest recovery regarding restaurant-level issues/complaints
- Work with the GM to actively solicit, interview and select top
talent from a pool of external, internal, and referred candidates
to fulfill current and future needs.
- Understand and help manage the financial and operational
performance of the business to meet and exceed its
- Leads by example through formal performance management,
coaching, and positive role modeling of service, company policies
and procedures, and brand standards.
- Key developmental focus is the Shift Supervisors as direct
reports to both GM and AGM
- Maintains a safe, secure, and healthy environment by
establishing, following, and enforcing sanitation standards and
procedures, complying with legal regulations; securing revenues;
developing and implementing disaster plans; maintains security and
sprinkler systems, parking lot, and walkway.
- Daily communication with the GM to ensure all tasks, issues,
and day-to-day items are handled efficiently and properly.
- Completes other duties as assigned by GM
- Obtain a ServSafe Certification within 90 days of hire
- Must have at least 2 years of experience in a previous
supervisory/management role with the QSR with some if not total
- Proven ability to lead, manage and motivate a team
- Proficiency in oral and written communication to effectively be
a team leader and member with predominantly English-speaking guests
and team members
- Intermediate computer skills including MS Office: (Excel, Word,
Outlook, and Excel)
- High School Diploma or Equivalent Additional Info Physical
Demands and Work Environment:
- The physical demands and work environment characteristics
described here are representative of those that must be met by an
employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this
job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Physical demands: While performing the duties of this job, the
employee is required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms;
climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk or
hear; taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/ or
move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job
include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral
vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Work environment: While performing the duties of this job, the
employee is exposed to whether conditions prevalent at the time.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate and
consistent with a restaurant environment Job Details:
- Career Advancement/Career Plan: We promote heavily from
Keywords: Miguel's Jr., Riverside , Assistant General Manager, Executive , Grand Terrace, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!