ABA Program Manager
Company: Easterseals Southern California
Posted on: January 21, 2023
Under supervision by a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (Assoc.
Clinical Supervisor, Clinical Supervisor, or Regional Clinical
Director), provides program management and executes changes in
program. Provides specialized behavior intervention services and
program supervision to individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorder
(ASD) and/or other related disabilities. Works closely with the
BCBA and Behavior Interventionists to provide intervention, conduct
assessments, write progress reports and develop programs for
assigned cases.Apply today! Starting Pay $64,480 - $69,000
- Supervises Behavior Interventionists to ensure all recorded
data is correct and accurate. Manages and maintains program
records. Maintains data reliability and fidelity checks regularly.
Plans and leads monthly progress updates for each family served
with program team.
- Assists in creating and delivering specific intervention
activities and provides parent education according to treatment
plan or other individualized assessments. Monitors the skill
acquisition of children and adults diagnosed on the autism spectrum
in natural settings.
- Completes necessary documentation including evaluations,
treatment notes, progress reports and exit summaries, and keeps
updated with other programs, and participant-related documents and
- Provides and coordinates on-going competency-based staff
training. Attends staff meetings, in-services, treatment planning,
trainings, and other meetings, as requested.
- Remains current regarding new research, current trends and
developments in autism, ABA, special education and related
- Maintains frequent, professional and courteous communications
with participants and families. Communicates parental concerns and
needs immediately to the case supervisor.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Masters degree from an accredited college or university with a
concentration in early childhood education/development, early
childhood special education, special education, or psychology.
- Two years of professional experience working with children with
autism spectrum disorders (ASD).
- Knowledge of evidence-based practices, and
scientifically-validated methodologies and approaches, found to
benefit children with ASD; familiar with current research
- Familiar with the approaches to intervention based on the
science of Applied Behavior Analysis. Competent in employing and
directing behavior analytic methodologies including Pivotal
Response Training (PRT), Natural Environment Teaching (NET),
Picture Exchange Communication System (PECS), Behavior Skills
Training (BST), and Experimental Functional Analysis (EFA).
- Familiar with the field of early intervention; knowledge of
other community resources and agencies that serve children.
- Strong clinical, administrative, and leadership skills.
- Able to interpret and implement policies, procedures, and
- Able to consistently demonstrate good judgment and
- Ability to maintain customer service orientation and
professionalism in all interactions.
- Ability to communicate effectively, through oral and written
skills, and work cooperatively with a variety of individuals and
groups. Must relate well to children and their families and
maintain positive affect.
- Ability to exercise discretion and maintain a high level of
confidentiality to handle sensitive and confidential situations and
- Very good working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word,
Excel, etc.) and related computer software.
- Must have and maintain current CPR certification card.
- Ability to pass a post-offer physical examination and a TB
- Ability to provide proof of required vaccinations or positive
titer showing immunity. A signed declination may be acceptable for
- Ability to obtain and maintain a criminal record/fingerprint
clearance from the Department of Justice and Federal Bureau of
Investigation per Easterseals Southern California and/or program
- Ability to travel locally; maintain driving record in
compliance with Transportation Safety Standards; maintain auto
insurance and vehicle registration.ID: 2022-6283
Keywords: Easterseals Southern California, Riverside , ABA Program Manager, Executive , Riverside, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!