Manager of PCU CVU
Company: HCA Healthcare
Posted on: January 23, 2023
Description Salary Estimate: $118539.20 - $177819.20 / year
Learn more about the benefits offered for this job.
The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range of
candidates hired. Factors that may be used to determine your actual
salary may include your specific skills, how many years of
experience you have and comparison to other employees already in
this role. The typical candidate is hired below midpoint of the
range.IntroductionAre you ready to manage in a new era as a Manager
of PCU CVU where building a healthier tomorrow is more than a job?
Our Riverside Community Hospital team is committed to partnership,
innovation, legacy and improving more lives in more ways. Share
your resume today.BenefitsRiverside Community Hospital, offers a
total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and
retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and
free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder
care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee BenefitsNote: Eligibility for benefits
may vary by location.
Our teams are dedicated to improving human life. Each year about
five percent of all U.S. hospital services happen at an HCA
Healthcare facility. Be an impact as a(an) Manager of PCU CVU where
your passion for leading and creativity are valued? We want your
knowledge and expertise!Job Summary and QualificationsWe are
seeking a Manager for PCU/CVU for Riverside Community Hospital. In
- You will assume 24-hour responsibility for planning,
supervising, and evaluating the care of patients to ensure
comprehensive and continuous care for each patient/family in the
unit and shift of responsibility. This involves management and
responsibilities for diverse categories of personnel for patient
- You will require in-depth productivity management, knowledge of
management principles, communication, teaching/learning principles,
nursing practice, and the ability to apply nursing theories. You
will need to be in acceptance of the philosophy and policies of the
nursing unit and of the institution are essential.
- You will require skill in interpersonal communication, group
dynamics, problem solving, delegation, interviewing, observation,
counseling, and teaching.
- You must evaluate personnel, assess environment, and determine
priorities for care in order to plan,
- implement, and evaluate outcomes of care.
- You must function effectively in stressful situations.
What qualifications you will need:
- Valid California RN license
- Current BCLS certification
- National RN Certification preferred
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing
- Bachelor of Nursing required or enrolled. Master's Degree
- Minimum two years in an acute care management positionThis role
requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local,
state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or
religious exemption is approved).Founded in 1901, Riverside
Community Hospital is a 470+ bed, full-service acute care hospital.
We are in the heart of the Inland Empire. Our facility houses the
largest Emergency Room and Trauma Center in the Inland Empire and
is one of Riverside County's only STEMI (heart attack) receiving
center. We are also a fully accredited Chest Pain Center. Riverside
Hospital is Gold Seal Certified by The Joint Commission in Total
Hip and Total Knee replacement and is an "A" graded hospital in
patient safety by The Leapfrog Group. Our facility includes The
HeartCare Institute which offers invasive and non-invasive cardiac
procedures, The Center of Excellence for Surgical Weight Loss, and
a Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit. Our Transplant Program is
certified by Medicare to perform kidney and pancreas
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most
Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times.
In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in
cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and
other uncompensated expenses. "Across HCA Healthcare's more than
2,000 sites of care, our nurses and colleagues have a positive
impact on patients, communities and healthcare.
Together, we uplift and elevate our purpose to give people a
healthier tomorrow."- Jane Englebright, PhD, RN CENP, FAAN
Senior Vice President and Chief Nursing Executive If this is the
kind of dynamic growth opportunity that compels you, apply for the
Manager of PCU CVU role. We are interviewing apply today!We are an
equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We
do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability status.
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Riverside , Manager of PCU CVU, Executive , Riverside, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!