Porsche Riverside Dealer Customer Experience Manager(DCEM)
Company: Walter's Automotive Group
Posted on: September 21, 2023
- The Dealer Customer Experience Manager (DCEM) is a champion for
the customer, working interdepartmentally to maximize the Customer
- Spearheads resolution of all customer concerns in both the
Sales and Service departments, handling the process for open case
alerts and resolution in Passion.
- Daily analysis of dealership CSI metrics via Passion site. DCEM
should be the dealership's point person for identifying opportunity
areas and suggesting process improvements. Associate recognition
for exceptional customer satisfaction performance as well as
mentoring for underperformers should be part of DCEM's role. DCEM
meets weekly with dealership management to discuss CSI performance
and roadmap improvements.
- Responsibility for all dealership maintenance initiatives
including overall facility cleanliness and amenity offerings.
Emphasis on ensuring that amenity offerings are indicative of a
luxury brand is essential. Education about, and adherence to,
sanitization processes for all customer and employee touch points
will be the responsibility of the DCEM.
- Oversee accuracy of customer information in DMS and CRM
(including C@P), providing staff with unique opportunities to
'surprise and delight' customers and strengthen relationships.
Accuracy of information will allow for more effective use of
internal databases for marketing initiatives as well.
- Regularly analyze dealership web presence for ease of customer
use. DCEM keeps dealership website current with associate bios and
- Awareness of telephone and email etiquette of fellow team
members and training of these basic
business disciplines when needed. DCEM may conduct mystery shops
regularly to fully understand the experience from the customer
- Coordination of the dealership's reputation management strategy
including daily monitoring of common customer review sites such as
Google, Yelp, Dealer Rater and Facebook. Ensure an acceptable
response time is achieved and internal escalation process is
enacted when needed. Use of Porsche Reputation Management Scorecard
and third-party alert software such as Friendemic/Catalyst to
monitor dealership performance.
- Selection of customer appreciation giveaways in both the sales
and service departments. DCEM coordinates 'surprise and delight'
gifts, including sourcing and inventory.
- Represent dealership as community outreach specialist. DCEM
actively looks for opportunities for the dealership to integrate
within the community to increase sales and marketing opportunities
while strengthening community relationships.
- Coordination of all dealership special events including, but
not limited to:
o New Owner Events (NOE)
o track days
o new model launch parties
o Porsche Club of America (PCA) events
o owner gatherings (i.e. Cars and Coffee)
o Porsche Experience Center (PEC) and Porsche Track Experience
o European DeliveryService Responsibilities
- Handle service appointment setting or provide assistance to
Service Advisors for this function when necessary.
- Assist with customer greeting upon arrival in service lane and
active delivery at time pick-up.
- Conduct customer follow-up calls and emails after service
- Coordination of dealership PAYS efforts including scheduling of
pick-up and delivery of customer vehicles and communication with
customers throughout process.
- Acting as PMAP coordinator. Responsibilities to include
handling of vehicle reservations, contract execution, monitoring
vehicle maintenance/cleanliness and overseeing month-end warranty
reconciliation. Proficiency in TSD is necessary. DCEM to work with
Service Manager and Warranty Administrator to maximize PCNA
reimbursement for loaner fleet use.
- Collaborate with service advisors on proactive response to
- Conduct email marketing campaigns announcing service specials
or upcoming seasonal and holiday sales/events.
- Inform sales personnel of upcoming service appointments 24
hours in advance to allow sales
professional/manager to reconnect with customer while on property
for service visit.
- Coordination of the special order parts (SOP) process,
including appointment setting for installation of SOP and
communication with customer on estimated arrival, etc.
- Manage the daily activities of valets, greeters, drivers and
- Quality control for customer and loaner vehicle cleanliness.
Spot check vehicles daily to ensure
cleanliness meets Porsche standards.
- Delivery of customer appreciation items after service visit
(branded water, thank-you cards and snack bags).
- Presentation and upkeep of retail merchandise display.
Coordination with Parts Manager on ordering and inventory of retail
- Coordination with Service Manager on utilization of Porsche
Dealer-to-Customer Goodwill programs for customer satisfaction.We
are always looking for bright, motivated, and energetic
professionals to add to our world-class team. Our dealership works
as a team, and our team strives to be the best for our customers.
If you feel that your skills would be a valuable asset to our
customers, then we want to get to know you!Contact us for the
latest employment opportunities and to schedule an interview with
our general manager.
Keywords: Walter's Automotive Group, Riverside , Porsche Riverside Dealer Customer Experience Manager(DCEM), Executive , Riverside, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!