Company: PIH Health
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Responsible for independently utilizing the nursing process to
safely, therapeutically and efficiently care for a group of
patients based on policies and procedures. Delivers individualized
quality patient care through a coordinated team approach with
physicians, staff, other departments and the patients family.
Required SkillsKnowledge/ Skills:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Critical thinking skills
- Problem solving skills
- Computer skills
- One year of ICU experience.Certification:
- Current Basic Life Support(BLS) certification for
HealthcareProviderssponsored by the AmericanHeart Association.
- Current Advanced Cardiac Life Support(ACLS) certificationfrom
by the American Heart Association.
- LA City Fire card within 6 months of employment.
Keywords: PIH Health, Riverside , Registered Nurse, Healthcare , Riverside, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!