Social Worker II
Company: Pacific Grove Hospital
Posted on: January 13, 2022
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, And Vision Insurance
- Acadia 401K Plan with match
- Professional Growth
- Paid Holiday, Personal Time, Sick time - - -
- Supervision hours -ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Conduct psychosocial assessment of patient and develop an
effective treatment plan that applies therapeutic principles
appropriately while ensuring patient safety at all times.
- Through patient observation and patient/family interview
obtaining information on the patient's needs, skills, interests and
limitations for the development and implementation of the treatment
- Provide crisis intervention and assist families in
understanding the implications and complexities of a life situation
and its impact on lifestyle.
- Participate in multidisciplinary treatment team meeting to
discuss psychosocial assessment, treatment planning and ongoing
- Identify, assess and coordinate patient cases and anticipate
their needs related to illness, hospitalization, finances,
education and home/community services.
- Facilitate education, process groups, support groups and
referrals as requested.
- May conduct intakes and assist in coordinating placements
within facility programs.
- Promote recovery, symptom reduction and the achievement of the
highest level of social functioning.
- Communicate or aid family members in understanding and
supporting the patient.
- Manage a caseload and assume responsibility for patient chart
- May facilitate education, process groups, support groups and
referrals as requested.
- Manage a caseload and maintain accurate and timely
documentation to assure patient records comply with facility and
- Demonstrate a positive, empathetic and professional attitude
towards customers always. - When patient needs are not met,
acknowledge and work to resolve complaints. - Recognize that
patient safety is a top priority.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected
Veterans/Individuals with DisabilitiesThe contractor will not
discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or
applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or
disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or
applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation
information of other employees or applicants as a part of their
essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees
or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to
compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response
to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an
investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: Pacific Grove Hospital, Riverside , Social Worker II, Healthcare , Riverside, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!