Company: Camp Recovery
Posted on: June 22, 2022
* $20000.00 Sign on Bonus (full time, 1.5 year commitment)
* Competitive Salary
* Medical, Dental, And Vision Insurance
* Acadia 401K Plan with match
* Professional Growth
* 8 Paid Holiday, Personal Time, Sick time PURPOSE STATEMENT:
Responsible for providing professional nursing care to patients
with a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude to foster a
supportive and therapeutic environment. Recognize that patient
safety is a top priority. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: * Provide and
coordinate care by assessing physical and behavioral health needs
of patient, develop and implement nursing care plans, maintain
medical records and educate patients and their families about
various physical and behavioral health conditions.
* Ensure physician's orders are legible if taken verbally and
transcribed appropriately per policy and procedure.
* Ensure patient's status is assessed on an ongoing basis and
pertinent information gathered is documented.
* Collaborate with others to ensure that all patients' physical,
biopsychosocial, age, developmental and cultural needs are met and
when they are not met, acknowledges and works to resolve customer
* Notify physician of significant changes in status such as
difficulties with detox, medical emergency or change in medical
status regarding response to medications, etc.
* Ensure nursing treatment plans are specific to assessed needs and
initial treatment plan is completed upon admission.
* Accurately administer medications per ordered note and document
accurate count of controlled substance medication administration on
* Responsible for completing admission and discharge processed
efficiently and accurately as directed.
Keywords: Camp Recovery, Riverside , Registered Nurse, Healthcare , Riverside, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!