RN Supervisor 20k Sign On Bonus
Company: Pacific Grove Hospital
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Pacific Grove Hospital is seeking a Full Time RN Supervisor to
join our Team!*\*Ask about our $20,000 Sign On Bonus\***Benefits:
** Competitive Salary
* Medical, Dental, And Vision Insurance
* Acadia 401K Plan with match
* Professional Growth
* Paid Holiday, Personal Time, Sick time
* Every other weekend work required The RN Supervisor is
responsible for day to day oversite of nursing operations of the
facility and ensures staffing is adequate to provide care. When
scheduled, oversees the delivery of behavioral health/nursing
services in a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude
toward customers at all times. Recognize that patient safety is a
top priority. *AVAILABLE SHIFTS AND HOURS: ** Shifts are 10-hours,
with shift differentials available. FT hours require 4- 10 hour
shifts. *ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: ** As needed, collaborates with
interdisciplinary treatment teams, other departments and
administration to ensure that all residents' physical,
biopsychosocial, age, developmental and cultural needs are met and
when they are not met, acknowledges and works to resolve customer
* Enforce and interpret policies for the delivery of patient and
* Ensure proper staffing for each unit, keeping staff ratio,
appropriate staffing for patient care needs/acuity, covering
call-offs and vacation time.
* Ensure chart checks are completed, seclusion/restraint log is up
to date and nursing assessments are completed, as well as MAR's and
report sheets are kept accurate and up to date.
* Rounds are completed at the beginning of shift and perform random
* Assist DON to make sure all staff are oriented and competent to
perform required duties. May include coaching staff.
* Assist DON by ensuring facility compliance with professional,
regulatory and governmental standards.
* Role models expectations related to customer service and
demonstrates a sense of urgency related to the importance of
* Ensure the effective delivery of competent, compassionate and
safe care by monitoring and evaluating patient care processes and
outcomes on the patient care units. *Perform other functions and
tasks as assigned.**EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE/SKILL REQUIREMENTS: *
Graduation from an accredited school of nursing required. Three or
more years' experience in nursing practice required. Two or more
years' experience in behavioral health preferred. One or more
years' experience in a supervisory or charge position preferred.
*LICENSES/DESIGNATIONS/CERTIFICATIONS: * Current RN license as
required by state. CPR and de-escalation/restraint certification
required (training available upon hire and offered by facility).
First aid may be required based on state or facility. Job Type:
Full-time Pay: From $50.00 per hour Benefits:
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Tuition reimbursement
* Vision insurance
* Acute care
* 10 hour shift
* Every weekend
* Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
* Signing bonus Application Question(s):
* Why are you looking for a new position?
* This is a Behavioral Health facility - Do you have behavioral
health/ psych experience?
* What hourly rate are you expecting?
* Can you work 4 - 10 hour shifts per week(Wednesday-Saturday)?
* What is your RN License number? License/Certification:
* RN (Required) Work Location: One location
Keywords: Pacific Grove Hospital, Riverside , RN Supervisor 20k Sign On Bonus, Healthcare , Riverside, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!