(CNA) Certified Nursing Assistant
Company: Windsor Cypress Gardens
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Exciting News - New Hiring Wages Just Announced.
Join our winning team. $19.00 to $21.09 Depending on
PLUS get a $2,500.00 Welcome Bonus when hired full-time.
For a priority interview click "Apply now" on Indeed or call/text
me directly at: 310-713-3920 Tanya
Windsor Cypress Gardens -is now hiring a Certified Nursing
Assistant! Come join our winning team!
Who we are:
Windsor Cares - it's more than a name! -Windsor Cypress Gardens
-has a mission to consistently deliver high quality,
person-centered care with dignity, respect, compassion and
integrity. We strive to enrich and enhance every life we touch.
If you can answer YES, we'd be excited to meet you!
- Are you ready to join our topnotch clinical team?
- Do you value and promote teamwork?
- Are you committed to providing the highest quality patient
- Are you ready to join our facility in maintaining or attaining
a 5-Star Quality Measures rating?
- Can you be committed to our mission to enrich and enhance every
life we touch, both residents and team-members?
What makes us awesome:
- A talented and motivated group of individuals who all have the
same goal in mind - making a difference in the lives of our
residents and team
- Outstanding leadership support
- Clinical training and hands-on practical experience
- We provide exceptional and meaningful care and service to our
residents, the team and the community we serve
- Culture of success driven by support
What you will do:
As a -Certified Nursing Assistant -(CNA), you will assist residents
with activities of daily living (ADLs) and assist with taking and
recording resident vital signs. As our CNA, you will collaborate
with your team and assist in maintaining a clean and safe
environment for our residents and their families. You will be
responsible to treat everyone with dignity, respect, compassion and
- CNA certification in state with a successful completion of a
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be knowledgeable of nursing practices, procedures,
terminology, laws, regulations, and guidelines that pertain to
Would be great:
- Nursing Assistant experience or direct care to multiple
- Behavioral care experience
- Experience in Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF)
- Experience with PointClickCare -
Windsor Cares for You!
- Competitive pay scale
- Great benefits - Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Life and disability insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Dedicated and local leadership support
Grow with Windsor:
- Tuition reimbursement
- Clinical scholarships
- Continual education credits
- Attendance bonus programs
- Ongoing clinical & leadership training
Connect with us:
Facebook: @windsorcares - -www.facebook.com/windsorcares
LinkedIn: @windsorcares -
Twitter: @windsorcares - -www.twitter.com/windsorcares
Company career page: -www.windsorcares.com/careers-search
Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without
regard to their race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin,
gender identity, sexual orientation, genetic information, protected
veteran status or any other characteristic protectedby law, and
will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Keywords: good year jobs, Certified Nursing Assistant, Nursing
Assistant, Healthcare, care center, skilled nursing, SNF, skilled
nursing facility, long term care, rehabilitation, rehabilitation
center, psych, mental health, nursing, windsor5
Keywords: Windsor Cypress Gardens, Riverside , (CNA) Certified Nursing Assistant, Healthcare , Riverside, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!