Director-Clinical Services - Performance -Improvement
Posted on: November 26, 2022
PURPOSE STATEMENT:Responsible for ensuring quality care to
patients by developing, implementing and directing mental health
treatment programs.Develop and implement a planned, systematic and
on-going system for monitoring and improving quality, safety and
appropriateness of patient care.ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Direct and oversee program operations, including budget
management, developing marketing plans and independent decision
making for program requiring clinical expertise.
- Provide clinical consultation, oversight of case planning, care
coordination and supervision to the staff.
- Responsible for a limited caseload as needed.
- Develop, plan and implement program goals, objectives,
personnel, resources and equipment.
- Ensure that services are focused on the patients presenting
problem and request for service.
- Monitor meetings, as well as admission, continued stay and
- Provide clinical direction and leadership.
- Direct crisis intervention efforts and intervene as
- Provide health education to patients, staff and practitioners
within area of specialty. Develops, implement and promote specified
health education to the general campus community as
- Responsible for hiring staff.
- Review caseloads regularly to ensure appropriate utilization of
- Provide onsite coverage for other programs when needed, develop
and execute marketing plan for program as needed, and may provide
training, case consultation and on call coverage during and after
program hours as needed.
- Develop and implement operating policies and procedures for the
- Ensure that procedures and workflow are consistent with
organizational objectives, treatment protocols, regulations and
standards of care.
- Ensure that operations conform to established environmental,
safety and infection control requirements.
- Develop processes for identification, collection and analysis
of performance measurement data.
--- Utilize collected data regarding the outcome of activities for
delivering continuously improving services.
--- Develop written plans to improve and/or correct quality, safety
and appropriateness of patient care. Conducts routine evaluations
of the effectiveness of services.
--- Develop and implement systems, policies, and procedures for the
identification, collection, and analysis of performance measurement
data and related information.
--- Determine if services meet pre-determined quality improvement
expectations and outcomes.
--- Ensure correction of any observed deficiencies identified
through the quality improvement process.OTHER FUNCTIONS: Performs
other functions and tasks as assigned.EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE/SKILL
REQUIREMENTS:Master's degree in Behavioral or Mental Health or
closely related field. Four or more years' experience working with
the population of the facility and Four or more years of previous
Licensed Counselor/Social Worker/Psychologist, as required by the
state and for the area of clinical expertise. Valid driver's
license, if required by the facility. First Aid, CPR, de-escalation
and restraint certification required (training available upon hire
and offered by facility).ADDITIONAL REGULATORY REQUIREMENTS: Equal
Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
Disabilities The contractor will not discharge or in any other
manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they
have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the
pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have
access to the compensation information of other employees or
applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot
disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals
who do not otherwise have access to compensation information,
unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or
charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding,
hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the
employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to
furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Keywords: Acadia, Riverside , Director-Clinical Services - Performance -Improvement, Healthcare , Riverside, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!