EMT- Basic - Located in Riverside, CA
Location: Grand Terrace
Posted on: January 21, 2023
Located in Riverside, CAMore Information about this Job:
EMT (Full Time)
Reports To: Operations Supervisor
Internal Applicants please apply through the Home Portal.
POSITION SUMMARY: The EMT responds to emergency and non-emergency
calls and delivers high quality patient care and customer service
within the prescribed scope of practice, established protocols and
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains thorough familiarity with treatment protocols,
response requirements and quality assurance procedures in system in
- Maintains awareness of any and all changes in the system
components and company policy.
- Maintains the level and type of certification(s) consistent
with performing tasks in the system to which assigned.
- Complies with all state and company requirements for operation
of motor vehicle.
- Operates a company vehicle in accordance with company policy
and safe practices.
- Develops ability to quickly and safely locate addresses through
knowledge of number systems and street layouts.
- Ensures that unit remains in a state of readiness in terms of
mechanical reliability, medical supply and equipment, cleanliness
and appearance standards.
- Reports immediately to the Lead Paramedic any discrepancies in
vehicle or equipment standards that could compromise the unit's
ability to complete a call.
- Completes all appropriate EMT documentation as outlined in
- Reports all problems and unusual occurrences immediately to the
Lead Paramedic or Supervisor.
- Maintains a professional appearance by adhering to hygiene and
- Attends all mandatory in-services.
- Other Duties as defined on the job description.
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
- CA Drivers' License
- Ambulance Driver's License (from DMV)
- Medical Examiner's Card or DL51 (from DMV)
- State of California EMT License
- CPR Card ( American Heart Association ONLY, Health Care
Provider. Hand written cards are not acceptable )
- Driving record in compliance with AMR Safety and Driving policy
( proof required if conditional employment is made )
- ICS courses, please refer to link
- --- IS-100B (ICS 100)
--- IS-200B (ICS 200)
--- IS-700A (NIMS)
--- IS-800B (NIMS)
Click Here For Full Job Description
Global Medical Response and its family of companies are an Equal
Opportunity Employer, which includes supporting veterans and
providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with a
More Information about this Job:
Company Benefits: Check out our careers site benefits page to learn
more about our benefit options.
Salary Range: $20.15 - $28.42 DOE (This rate applies to 12 hour
shift and average 42 per week)
Keywords: AMR, Riverside , EMT- Basic - Located in Riverside, CA, Healthcare , Grand Terrace, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!