Transplant Anesthesiologist Opportunity at Riverside Community Hospital
Company: HCA Healthcare
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Job Summary:HCA Healthcare is looking for a Transplant
Anesthesiologists to join our growing anesthesia Practice at
Riverside Community Hospital in Riverside, CA. This is a W2,
Full-Time, Hospital-Employed opportunity at a Level I Trauma Center
and a Teaching hospital with an Accredited ACGME Anesthesia
Residency Program. Our collaborative, high-performing team manages
a wide variety of cases and our leadership structure supports a
work-life balance and fosters an environment of excellent patient
- Staffing model of 18 Anesthesiologists and 18 CRNAs
- Cases include trauma, obstetrics, cardiovascular, general
surgery, peds 2 years and above, and orthopedics
- Liver Transplant - Must have understanding with basic Echo
- Comfortable with all line Placement
- Cardiac and OB are covered by separate teams.
- Minimum 3 years of experience and Residents welcome with
Critical Care and Liver Transplant Fellowships.
- Call is weekday and weekend; exact schedule To Be
- Schedule is 12 hr 7a - 7p
- Competitive base salary.
- Start Date Bonus Available.
- Stipend for Transplant is To Be Determined
- Relocation assistance offered up to $10K.
- Comprehensive health and benefits package with 401(K) matching
- Malpractice covered 100% by HCA
About Riverside Community Hospital:
- Riverside Community Hospital is a full-service, acute-care
hospital with 503 inpatient beds
- Level I Trauma center
- Accredited Chest Pain Center by the American College of
- Comprehensive Stroke Certification by DNV
- Designated STEMI (Heart Attack) Receiving Center by the ACC and
- Certified Joint Replacement-Hip & Knee by the Joint
- Recipient of the Healthgrades Patient Safety Excellence AwardTM
for 6 years in a row (2017-2022)
Located in the Southeast part of California just east of LA in an
area known as the inland empire. Riverside has a thriving arts
scene. Riverside is also a hub of higher education with four
internationally recognized universities and colleges serving more
than 50,000 students. Within a two-hour drive from Riverside you
will be able to access the sunny beaches aligning the coast from LA
to San Diego, the surrounding San Bernardino mountains offering a
cool escape to the beautiful Lake Arrowhead and Big Bear for
skiing, and the serenity of Joshua Tree and the Mojave Desert
National Preserve as well as the resort cities of Palm Desert and
Palm Springs The city also regularly hosts several festivals and
events. The very first showing of "Gone with the Wind" was at the
Riverside Fox Theater in 1939. Riverside is also considered the
birthplace of the California citrus industry. The first naval
orange that was grown in the US was in Riverside.
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Riverside , Transplant Anesthesiologist Opportunity at Riverside Community Hospital, Healthcare , Riverside, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!