BC/BE Pathology Medical Director - 4 hours per Week - Riverside, California (Physician )
Company: Integrity Healthcare
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Pathology opening in Riverside, California. - Immediate opening
for a part time, Contract Physician - Alternate Center Medical
Director for plasma donor center - Just 4 hours per week; can be
all at once or multiple visits - Must be a board certified
Pathologist (Anatomical or Clinical) - Must be local / able to
commute to the location - Very low-stress position for supplemental
income - Ensure donor suitability, product integrity, and the
continued good health of donors through compliance with FDA
regulations and our Donor Center SOP. - You will not be seeing
patients in this role - You will primarily be quality checking work
and information and signing off on that - On-the-job training
provided Responsibilities: Oversee EMT/LPN/RN performing the
- Determine plasma donor suitability based on company Standard
Operating Procedures (SOPs). This includes:
- Review of medical health histories
- Physical assessment
- Review of plasmapheresis procedure, hazards, potential adverse
reactions, and specific immunization programs if applicable
- Providing informed consent
- Counseling of donors regarding deferrals
- Documentation of interactions with donors
- Review of donor treatment and suitability following adverse
events related to plasmapheresis.
- Provide training for donor center medical personnel including,
Physician Substitutes and other Physician(s).
- Review lab results, as required, and exercise independent
judgment to determine donors future suitability.
- Perform CLIA Lab Director responsibilities for Moderate
Keywords: Integrity Healthcare, Riverside , BC/BE Pathology Medical Director - 4 hours per Week - Riverside, California (Physician ), Healthcare , Riverside, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!