Finan Sales Associate - Store # 43 FT
Company: Northgate Gonzalez
Posted on: February 13, 2020
Our first store opened on January 2nd, 1980 in Anaheim CA and
since then we have grown to 40 stores in three counties: Los
Angeles, Orange and San Diego. We offer our customers a full
service supermarket with a large meat department, bakery,
tortilleria and prepared foods in addition to a sizeable section of
domestic and imported Latin American grocery goods to provide a
Mexican homeland experience. We are always looking for great people
to join as a member of the Northgate Family. We look for
enthusiastic people with the potential and desire to grow with us.
We strive to create a great work environment that is positive and
fun; where people have meaningful work, where individuals have a
sense of belonging and feel appreciated, valued and secure. If you
are passionate about food, are customer focused, team oriented, and
want to be a part of our family, we invite you to apply! We offer
opportunities for growth, 10% discount for you and one other family
member in your household for most purchases made at Northgate and
flexible schedules. To learn more, please
The Financial Sales Representative II position demonstrates sales
techniques to promote all the financial services while maintaining
excellent customer service and processing financial transactions
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Promote all financial services and advise accurate information
to the customer regarding the different financial services we offer
with the main objective of increasing sales.
- Operate a computer and process the financial transactions
- Responsible for all cash in custody.
- Responsible for providing the highest level of customer
- Responsible for compliance with policies and procedures manual
of cash handling, check cashing, money transfers, cash cards, bill
payments and money orders.
- Responsible for monetary services under custody.
- Advise supervisor of any event that might require his/her
- Responsible for compliance with Bank Secrecy Act and Anti Money
- Courteous and pleasant to our customers and team members.
POSITION REQUIREMENTS AND CONDITIONS:
- Bilingual (English/Spanish).
- Excellent Customer Service skills.
- Experience in direct sales to customers preferred.
- Cash handling experience preferred.
- Understanding of the company policies and procedures.
- Ability to work aflexible schedule, including weekends and
Holidays as based on company need.
- Ability to work under little or no supervision.
- High school diploma required
Physical Demands and Conditions
The physical demands described below are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Some requirements may be modified
to accommodate individuals with disabilities:
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to sit; stand; and use the hands to handle,
finger, or feel objects, tools or controls;
- The employee must frequently walk, talk or hear, and reach with
the hands and arms; occasionally, the employee must crouch or
- The employee must occasionally exert or lift up to __ pounds
carrying boxes of records and forms and frequently exert or lift
moderate amounts of weight;
- Successful performance requires specific vision abilities that
include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
- The work environment is that typical of an office and retail
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER NOTICE
The job duties, elements, responsibilities, skills, functions,
experience, educational factors, and the requirements and
conditions listed in this job description are representative only
and not exhaustive of the tasks that an employee may be required to
perform. The Employer reserves the right to revise this job
description at any time and to require employees to perform other
tasks as circumstances or conditions of its business or the work
Northgate Markets is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons
hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work
in the United States and to complete the required employment
eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Northgate Markets will consider for employment qualified applicants
with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the
requirements of the California Fair Employment and Housing Act (Ban
the Box Law).
Keywords: Northgate Gonzalez, Riverside , Finan Sales Associate - Store # 43 FT, Hospitality & Tourism , Riverside, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!