Kitchen Cleaner - 2nd Shift - $16/hr
Company: Pillar Staffing Solutions
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Job DescriptionThe 2nd-Shift kitchen steward ensures the
immaculate cleanliness of the entire kitchen. No prior experience
is required! As long as you are dependable and hardworking, with
ability to accomplish tasks given to you we would be excited for
you to join the team! More details below....Pay Rate: $16/hr +
OTSchedule: 5 days a week , 2nd-Shift (6pm - 2:30am), 8 hours +
overtimeType: Temp to Hire after 90-daysDress Code: No visible
tattoos, No facial hair, Nails Trimmed, and only light jewelry is
permittedESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collects and brings all dirty pots and pans to pot washer.
- Clean kitchen utilities such as broilers, warmers, drains,
stoves hoods and vents, tables and shelves daily.
- Sweep and mop walk-in refrigerators and hallway by store room
- Cleans up tables and shelves daily.
- Dump all kitchen garbage and cardboard. Makes sure all trash
cans are washed out, and the lined replaced and returned to the
kitchen before clocking out every morning.
- Polishes all stain steel wall as needed.
- Report any equipment damages immediately.
- Follow hotel grooming standards and dress standards. (Name tag,
hat, clean uniform, safety shoes, etc)QUALIFICATIONS
- No prior experience or training.
- Ability to read a limited number of two- and three-syllable
words and to recognize similarities and differences between words
and between series of numbers.
- Knowledge of dish washing equipment operation, chemicals and
chemical feed equipment
- Must be flexible with schedule to include weekends and
- Frequently stand; walk
- Frequently is required to reach with hands and arms.
- Regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally
lift and/or move up to 100 pounds. Regularly exposed to wet and/or
humid conditions and moving mechanical parts.
- Frequently exposed to high, precarious places.
- Occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles, toxic or
caustic chemicals, outside weather conditions, extreme cold,
extreme heat, risk of electrical shock, and vibration.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate
(use of dishwashers).Benefits: 401(k), Dental insurance, Health
insurance, Paid time off, Vision insurance after 90 days of
Keywords: Pillar Staffing Solutions, Riverside , Kitchen Cleaner - 2nd Shift - $16/hr, Hospitality & Tourism , Riverside, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!