Housekeeping Aide-LaPetite Academy, Collett Ave.
Company: Learning Care Group
Posted on: January 22, 2023
Housekeeping Aide-LaPetite Academy, Collett Ave. Share by Email
Share on LinkedIn Share on Twitter Share on Facebook Apply
- Brand: La Petite Academy
- Location: 11100 Collett AveRiverside, CA
- Requisition ID: 143590
- Date Posted: 1/9/2023 We care, for the children and families we
serve, and our dedicated team members. You are our best asset. Feel
valued and get access to the benefits and resources you need to
connect, balance, grow, and thrive in your career.
- We support your work/life balance with a minimum 50% child care
discount, immediate (or next-day) access to earnings, paid time
off, and more.
- We invest in your future with ongoing training, tuition
reimbursement, credential assistance, and our unique Master Teacher
- We strive to provide a positive, fun environment with plenty of
recognition.Join our talented team, where we inspire children to be
lifelong learners! Through our play based curriculum, our
affectionate and loving staff ensures that our children are
imparted with the knowledge to succeed. Job Responsibilities:
- Works to keep the building, classrooms and playground in a
clean, safe and orderly condition.
- Completes janitorial tasks such as, vacuuming, mopping,
dusting, cleaning windows and restrooms.
- Assist in cleaning school equipment, furniture, fixtures, and
- Gathers and empty trash.
- Clean restrooms and refill dispensers.
- Assists with putting up and removing seasonal decorations. Job
- Experience in a janitorial or housekeeping preferred.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Must meet state requirements for education and additional
center/school requirements may apply. Compensation and
- $15.00-25.50 based on Position, Education and Experience.
Bi-weekly and Daily Pay options
- Health insurance (medical, dental and vision), paid time-off
and 401K (plus company match) provided for full-time employees
- Limited medical offered for part-time workers
- Education assistance including tuition reimbursement and
certification available to all employees We know our best asset is
our people! So weve made a commitment to ensure you feel valued,
with a robust, comprehensive offering that is competitive and
exceeds your expectations. That means market-relevant compensation,
a targeted range of health and wellness benefits (including life
insurance, dental, vision, as well as medical for full-time
positions), and retirement planning, with a 401k match. We
recognize your potential, encourage your talent, and support your
growth with ongoing training and development. We also offer tuition
reimbursement, assistance with ECE Credits (worth college credit
toward an Early Childhood degree), and our exclusive Master Teacher
program to enhance your skillsand increase your pay. Dont wait.
Start strong today.Learning Care Group is an equal opportunity
employer and will not discriminate against an employee or applicant
based on race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex,
age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status,
genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender
expression, marital status or any other protected status under
federal, state, or local law.
Keywords: Learning Care Group, Riverside , Housekeeping Aide-LaPetite Academy, Collett Ave., Hospitality & Tourism , Riverside, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!