Company: Riverside Convention Center Headquarters
Posted on: September 10, 2023
Job Title: Banquet Manager at Riverside Convention Center
Reports to: Director of Banquets
The Riverside Convention Center is seeking a highly motivated and
skilled Banquet Manager to join our team. As the Banquet Manager,
you will play a crucial role in overseeing the day-to-day
operations of the Banquets department, ensuring excellent guest
service, managing staff, and maintaining high-quality standards for
all banquet-related functions. Reporting directly to the Director
of Banquets, you will be responsible for coordinating banquet
events, conducting training programs, and fostering a
customer-centric approach in a fast-paced environment.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- At least 3 years of progressive experience in Banquet Operations
or a related field, with supervisory experience.
- Proficient understanding of banquet operations and excellent
- Effective communication and interpersonal abilities with fluency
in English (Spanish is a plus).
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work in a fast-paced
- Ability to make decisions under pressure and handle problems
- Proficiency in Windows operating systems and basic arithmetic
- Must be available to work holidays and weekends.
- Arrive at work prepared with excellent personal presentation
standards with a clean, pressed uniform and appropriate slacks and
- Arrive at work on time, fully prepared with excellent personal
presentation standards, including a clean, pressed uniform, and
appropriate slacks and shoes, while respecting attendance and
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Must be able to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Adaptability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- May be exposed to wet and/or humid conditions, high, precarious
places, outside weather conditions, and loud noise.
Keywords: Riverside Convention Center Headquarters, Riverside , Banquet Manager, Hospitality & Tourism , Riverside, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!