Posted on: October 12, 2018
Location: Riverside, CA.
Work Shift: Monday through Friday
Work Week: Full Time (40 hours)
Weekend Work Required: No
Pay Rate: $16.00 to $18.00 (based on experience)
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401(k), Vacation
Employer/Organization Description OctoClean is an enterprise whose purpose is to transform the janitorial industry through empowering and enabling successful franchise owners. We encourage aspiring business owners to take their first steps toward financial and personal freedom by investing in a franchise with OctoClean. As a member of our OctoClean corporate team, you would play an exciting and integral role in executing this vision! Our energetic and collaborative staff is focused on growing our customer base and creating programs that thrill our customers and franchisees. If you are creative, enjoy a challenge, and are willing to work hard in order to see a direct impact from your efforts, then OctoClean may be the right fit for you!
Please visit to learn more about us.
Summary of Job Purpose Responsible for efficient, complete, accurate scheduling of contracted and one-time services. Duties include obtaining, verifying and maintaining job schedule information, direction of floor technician crews, coordination between customer base, and franchise owners. Expedition of proposals, details and documents information communicated. Authorizes, orders, and maintains inventory related to products used by floor crews. Creates work orders, calculates internal cost associated with floor crew labor. Handles emergency service request and resolves second level customer service escalations. Other duties as assigned.
Minimum Education and/or Experience:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
- Minimum of two years experience in related position and with similar responsibilities Essential Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Proficiency in scheduling software and web based CRM systems.
- Must type at least 45 words per minute
- Ability to prioritize and multitask in a fast paced work environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Problem-solving skills a must. Must be a dependable, self-starter, with stable employment history
Associated topics: answer, call, call center, customer care, customer service representative, help desk, phone call, service representative, support specialist, telephone activation specialist
Keywords: OctoClean, Riverside , Customer Service, Hospitality & Tourism , Riverside, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!