Executive Chef 3
Posted on: October 12, 2019
Unit DescriptionSodexo is seeking an?Executive Chef?for Riverside
Community Hospital in Riverside, CA.?Since 1901, Riverside
Community Hospital has been a vital part of the Inland Empire
region, and for decades people in the community have depended on
the hospital for comprehensive healthcare and its highly
- 478 Licensed Bed Facility
- Over 2,300 Staff
- Over 675 PhysiciansThis is a?high impact, high visibility
position?that is responsible for enhancing our patient
satisfaction, and retail customer dining experience through
culinary creativity, food presentation and overall leadership
presence at this outstanding account.?Job Responsibilities include:
- Provides hands on leadership and direction for 25
- Oversees food service production for in-patient, retail
locations, doctors dining and catered events
- Oversees all aspects of the culinary function for the
production environment including menu development, inventory,
purchasing, waste control, and cost analysis.
- Manages the Sodexo Food Management System (FMS), and all Sodexo
goal check standards.
- Oversees food service operations including menu design,
purchasing, labor control, waste control, and culinary training,
safety and sanitation.
- Accountable for positively impacting patient satisfaction with
associated with food service.
- Provides ongoing training and coaching to the culinary team,
including Sodexo required training.
- Actively becomes involved in the account through exhibition
cooking, educational presentations, and cooking presentations.
- Responsible for growing relationships with key client contacts
as well as collaborating and with the client and Sodexo management
team on achieving annual operational projects and goals.
- Ensures compliance with Sodexo Culinary standards including
- Assists with food cost management and overall cost controls for
- Ensures compliance to food safety, sanitation, and overall
workplace safety standards at all levels.
- Ensures compliance to Sodexo operating policies and procedures
and works to maintain those standards.
- Accountable for the execution of service quality and ensures
customer and client satisfaction.Ideally, qualified candidates will
have the following experience:
- Energetic, polished culinary professional with a passion for
the culinary arts.
- Demonstrated experience supervising a culinary team and
exceptional human resource and supervisory/management
- Comprehensive knowledge of current wellness and culinary trends
- A strong production culinary background
- Menu planning experience.
- Ability to effectively communicate to multiple audiences and
develop strong relationships with customers at all levels.
- Ability to multitask and proven effectiveness in a high volume,
fast paced healthcare environment.
- Strong understanding of forecasting, food cost management,
purchasing, inventory and labor management concepts.
- Ability to successfully engage, lead and develop a team.
- Ability to creatively and effectively problem solve and manage
- Excellent computer skills as well as exceptional organizational
and customer services skills.
- Servsafe certified as well as working knowledge of HACCP and
experience with Health and Safety audits.Careers in
Healthcare:Working for Sodexo in Healthcare allows you to offer
patients, healthcare professionals and caregivers around the world
the best healthcare experience possible while influencing patient
satisfaction, as well as cost reduction and increased productivity
for our clients. Sodexo?s unique CARES culture develops a dynamic
atmosphere where employees are respected, turnover is low and
career growth opportunities are created from within.?Working for
Sodexo:How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you?
Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals
through continuous learning, mentoring and other career growth
opportunities, along with the performance of organizations. We
believe it is important for our work to be meaningful to all who
contribute to it, and we remain faithful to our mission, our core
values and the ethical principles that have guided us since 1966.
We support these values and help them thrive in each employee.?We
strive to make working for Sodexo a genuinely great experience with
benefits to promote your professional, personal and financial
well-being, and to improve your Quality of Life now and into the
future. Our experiences with our over 50 million customers each and
every day enable us to develop Quality of Life services that
reinforce the well-being of individuals, improving their
effectiveness and helping companies and organizations to improve
performance ? every day.??Apply Now!Are you ready to start your
Sodexo career? Apply now!?Not the job for you? At Sodexo, we offer
Culinary positions in a variety of business segments, including
Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies,
Healthcare, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across
the United States. Continue your search for Culinary jobs.?Position
SummaryProvides culinary leadership within a large sized unit
including menu planning, program execution and staff management &
training.? Works directly with internal and external clients
managing the catering process from beginning through execution.?
Key Duties- Implements & coordinates the culinary function.? -
Directs & trains cooks & utility workers.- Ensures food preparation
& production meets operational standards.- Manages catering &
retail areas.- Customer & Client satisfaction.- Financial
management to include food cost & labor management.- Manages food &
physical safety programs.??Qualifications & RequirementsBasic
Education Requirement - Bachelor?s Degree? Basic Management
Experience - 3 years??? Basic Functional Experience - 3 years?work
experience in food or culinary services including restaurants, fast
food, vending, catering services, institutional services, mall food
courts, etc.Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Keywords: Sodexo, Riverside , Executive Chef 3, Hospitality & Tourism , Riverside, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!