Company: CTI Education Group
Posted on: April 5, 2021
Responsible for establishing and implementing employee programs
and monitor processes that foster and promote a climate of trust,
cooperation and confidence. Implements programs and administers
policies that are perceived as, fair and equitable, consistent with
the personnel programs and activities that fosters open and direct
communications between the Company and all employees. Plans and
carries out policies relating to all phases of human resources
activity by performing the following duties personally or through
subordinates in the Human Resource Department.
- Measures and provides feedback sentiments regarding the
workplace, company programs, and other job-related matters.
Actively engages all employees in the annual global survey, reviews
and communicates results with both hourly and salary personnel,
identifies method for facilitating action planning to include
employees at all levels, and offers transparent updates on action
plans that are recognized by employees as effective responses.
- Partners with the recruiting team in identifying new talent,
interviewing, and onboarding of promotions, transferred employees
or new hires.
- Drives the Performance Management annual review cycle through
training programs for supervisors/managers, establishing goals,
mid-year reviews, self-assessments and MGR reviews to achieve 100%
engagement and completion. Assures compliance with all labor
- Coordinates and facilitates employee relations programs at the
plant level to ensure consistent labor relations practices.
Generates excitement for the Company brand through monthly
engagement activities in partnership with the management team and
activities committee to include charitable events, holiday
celebrations, diversity initiatives, etc.
- Assures equitable, motivating wage and salary administration
procedures. Keeps abreast of compensation levels and trends in the
general vicinity of the plant as they affect employee compensation.
Administer the company's various insurance and other benefit
- Establishes and maintains accurate personnel employment records
which fulfill legal, corporate and general business requirements
for pertinent up-to-date employee information.
- In conjunction with Managers identifies, plans and conducts or
coordinates training programs, seminars, etc., designed to develop
a high degree of competency, performance and commitment at all
- Drives the plant Hi-Po process through identification of
talent, action planning and consistent follow-up with the managers
for desired outcome.
- Partners with the EHS Manager to ensure an aggressive safety
and accident prevention program which involves educating employees,
maintaining good housekeeping, providing and enforcing the use of
safety equipment, providing effective medical/first aid procedures
and services, establishing relationships with local medical
facilities, reporting and maintaining complete and accurate records
of injuries and assuring compliance with OSHA and Worker's
- Represents the Company by membership and/or participation in
professional, civic, charitable, or similar organizations as
- Responsible for implementation of corrective and preventative
action and follow-up when discrepancies are detected in
- Responsible for coordinating standardized work through the
Company manufacturing system to achieve yearly targets.
- Manages and promotes a safe work culture Qualifications
- Demonstrated proficiency as Bi-Lingual (Spanish / English) -
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or the equivalent in a
- Minimum--5 years in a responsible Human Resource Management
function. This should have involved in the successful creation of
good employee relations atmosphere, effective use of written and
oral communications, and productive interpersonal relations at all
- Experience and demonstrated level of expertise using Word,
Excel, PowerPoint, Email applications, SharePoint. Kronos, ADP,
Taleo, Oracle Fusion a plus.
- Confidence with presenting in front of large audience including
executives, salary, and hourly workers. In addition, exceptional
interpersonal skills with establishing long-term working
relationships with all personnel.
- Professionalism related to relationships with co-workers;
encouraging an environment of fairness and communication.
Understands the role in the plant of being an employee and company
advocate and in return, seeks advocacy from the employees this role
Keywords: CTI Education Group, Riverside , HR Manager, Human Resources , Riverside, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!