Bilingual Staffing Coordinator (English Spanish)
Company: Hospitality Staffing Solutions, Inc.
Posted on: April 9, 2021
HSS Hospitality Staffing Solutions is recognized as the largest
national hospitality staffing company today serving over 900 hotels
nationwide. Our commitment to quality in servicing hospitality
clients has earned HSS the trust and respect of the best hotel
brands in the business.Staffing CoordinatorHSS is currently seeking
a Staffing Coordinator in the Riverside, CA area.The Staffing
Coordinator is responsible for recruiting Talent employees. It
requires the ability to work with clients to identify the best
talent to assist them with their openings and ensure that employees
are processed and receive their weekly pay. The position reports to
the Branch Manager, Area Manager and will require daily interaction
with Account Supervisors, Clients and Candidates. Duties and
- Support the office by taking incoming telephone calls,
screenings and interviewing candidates seeking employment.
- Coordinates and schedules interviews for candidates; returns
applicant calls for screening and scheduling; documents all
candidate activity in system of record
- Coordinates and schedules candidate appointments
- Work with clients to identify good talent for their openings by
communicating with client about their needs and candidates'
qualifications and doing follow ups.
- Process and ensure all candidates and employees are compliant
in all hiring, on-boarding and employment practices in our systems
including but not limited to oral drug screenings and background
- Maintain employee files and ensure they meet all requirements,
this would include scanning and uploads documents for employee
- Write and post-employment advertisement for all positions
including job boards such as: Facebook, Indeed, Craig's List and
other employment sources to recruit qualified candidates for jobs
with our clients.
- Builds and develops relationships with both HSS client and
employee to ensure a productive work environment
- Answer general inquiries and refer questions to the appropriate
- Retrieve, distribute and handle incoming mail accordingly File,
organize and maintain records
- Responds to employee, field operations and corporate
- Assist with processing weekly payroll for hourly employees;
ensuring daily time clock punches are up to date at client sites
- Reviews and assists with workers' compensation,
medical/personal leave reports, forms, and employee changes
- Assist in keeping the office organized and clean.
- Other duties as assignedQualifications
- Minimum of 1 years of recruiting, staffing, HR, hospitality,
food & beverage, restaurant, banquet or catering, housekeeping or
- Must be able to successfully handle high volume of varied
- Must be results oriented and have ability to stay focused on
- Must demonstrate excellent organizational and time management
- Strong phone skills and professionalism.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively
communicate with a wide range of individuals and constituencies in
a diverse community.
- Knowledge and understanding of the guiding principles for
employment practices in a diverse workforce.
- Knowledge of on-line, electronic job application systems and
processes including social media skills.
- Excellent computer use Microsoft Office applications and
- Knowledge of recruitment advertising and marketing techniques
and best practices.
- Strong phone skills and professionalism.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends
and holidays to meet client needs
- Ability to pass both a criminal background and drug test
- Bilingual in Spanish Preferred but not required
- Reliable Transportation
- Valid Driver's LicenseWHAT WE OFFER:
- Health Benefits after 60 days, 7 Paid holidays, 120 hour paid
- Laptop and cell phone
- Ongoing training and development
- Competitive salary
- Career growth opportunitiesIf you meet the requirements and
this job meets your skills and interest, please apply with your
resume and your hourly pay desired for consideration. At HSS, we
look forward to meeting you! Problems applying? Reach out to us
directly with your resume to: .HSS is the largest staffing agency
in hospitality, are you interested in other positions at HSS? Check
out additional great opportunities at: .HSS is an Equal Opportunity
Employer and does not discriminate against applicants due to race,
ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or
any other federal, state or local protected class.HSS is an Equal
Opportunity Employer and it is our policy to not discriminate
against any employee or applicant for employment because of race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual
orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability,
veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state or
Keywords: Hospitality Staffing Solutions, Inc., Riverside , Bilingual Staffing Coordinator (English Spanish), Human Resources , Riverside, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!