Company: OSI Group
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Coordinating all Recruitment & Selection activities (e.g.
processing applications, updating recruitment activity
spreadsheets, preparation of interview letters, and coordinating
the scheduling of interviews, liaison with line managers and
recruitment agencies regarding vacancies)
- Maintain HR and benefit files, both electronically and
hardcopy. Enroll employees in benefits through the HRIS, process
enrollment changes, create new employee HR and benefit file
folders, file employment and benefit documents, remove terminated
employee files, along with other related daily processing.
- Support HR Manager in educating employees and management on and
enforcing company policies
- Make sure all health and safety regulations are followed
- Execute all employee termination procedures including advising
employees on their rights and any benefits they are entitled to as
well as processing any terminations
- Present any new or additional training materials to
- Foster positive employee relations and work to solve any
employee issues that surface or are brought to your attention
- Make sure all employee records are filed correctly and kept
- Abide by company enforced HR processes and current employment
laws and regulations
- Support line managers in employee investigations with the HR
Manager, and provide guidance to them by sitting in any union
- Prepare and process employee HRIS transaction such as new
hires, terminations, promotions and other job changes.
- Administer service award program, prepare annual, monthly and
- Responsible for the administration of FMLA/ADA leaves of
- Administer unemployment claim claims.
- Process and file verifications of employment and other legal
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree in human resources or related field
- 3 -5 years relevant experience in HR in a manufacturing
- Union and Labor Relations experience preferred
- Must be bilingual in Spanish and have the ability to read,
write and speak in English and Spanish and/or Polish
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong skills using Microsoft Suite OSI Industries is an Equal
Employment Opportunity employer that believes everyone has the
right to be treated with dignity and respect. OSI -does not
discriminate on the basis of national origin, gender, race, color,
religion, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected
veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected
by applicable law. -All applicants will receive consideration for
employment based on merit, qualifications and business needs. OSI
participates in the E-Verify program.
Keywords: OSI Group, Riverside , HR Coordinator, Human Resources , Riverside, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!