Human Resources Manager
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Human Resources Manager for a growing companyThis Jobot Job is
hosted by: Marcie CassanoAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking
the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.Salary: $100,000
- $125,000 per yearA bit about us:Jobot is actively working with a
distribution company that is private equity backed and has
aggressive plans for growth over the next 5 years. Company has
locations in 5 states and is expanding into 2 more. They are
looking to hire a Human Resources Manager immediately on a
permanent basis.Why join us?Company is well established with a
family like feel but recently has been purchased by private equity.
New ownership is ready to invest in growing the business and wants
to hire professionals that can effect change and be a part of that
rapid growth.This position will have the opportunity to effect
change and will also work closely with Sr Leadership and
C-suiteCompany pays 75% of the employees cost for Medical/dental/
and visionThis role will over see one team member and will continue
to grow in the future.After trained the company is flexible on
remote workJob DetailsJobot is recruiting for a Human Resources
Manager to manage the day-to-day responsibilities of a fast
growing, multi-state distribution company. Human Resources Manager
administers human resources policies and programs for the
organization across multiple sites. The HR manager will lead,
administer, and oversee programs for talent management,
organizational planning and development, retention, training,
employee relations, compensation, and benefits. The role is
expected to provide ongoing Human Resources expertise and counsel
to the organization, providing excellent HR service to all levels
of employees as an individual contributor. The Human Resources
Manager reports directly to the CFO, while maintaining a strong
dotted line to the leaders they support.Essential Duties and
- Subject matter expert in employment law, demonstrated ability
to serve as a knowledgeable resource to the executive management
team that provides overall company leadership and direction.
- Ability to practice and coach organization managers and
practice a high level of confidentiality.
- Oversee company-wide application of workplace policies and
procedures.Recruitment and Retention
- Manage the staffing process, including recruiting,
interviewing, hiring, and onboarding.
- Ensure job descriptions are up to date and compliant with all
local, state, and federal regulations.
- Create a compensation strategy for all employees based on
market research and pay surveys.
- Collaborate with leadership to analyze trends in compensation
and benefits to promote employee retention strategies.
- Conduct employee onboarding and orientation and ensure
processes are being conducting utilizing HRIS system.Compliance
- Leads company compliance with all existing government and
labor, legal and government reporting requirements. Mitigates
company exposure to lawsuits.
- Protects the interests of employees and the organization
simultaneously, in accordance with company policies and government
laws and regulations.Employee Relations
- Identify and drive company philosophies and programs to foster
employee relations and ensure organization's approach to employees
is fair, respectful, and consistent.
- Gather, analyze, and interpret data and metrics to develop
strategies to facilitate positive employee relations and
- Identify risks and challenges to the employee relationship,
reduce risks by developing programs, policies, and procedures to
promote fair and equitable employee relations and business
decisions. Provides counsel to employees/ management on employee
relations issues and workplace practices.
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands,
grievances, and issues.
- Investigate employee issues and conflicts and brings them to
- Develop and implement diversity, equity, and inclusion
programs.Organizational Development and Training
- Understand business goals and recommend approaches to effect
continual improvements in business objectives, productivity within
- Integrate the talent management process to include detailed
analysis of potential talent gaps and development of career
- Develop training materials and performance management to help
ensure employees understand their job responsibilities and
- Ensure review process is administered fairly and effectively.
Assist managers and employees in preparing individual Development
- Partner with ownership/ management to identify training
- Conducts training for employees and leadership regarding HR
issues, new hires, and onboarding.
- Utilize Learning Management System to provide guidance and
direct training opportunities.
- Partner with management to ensure strategic HR goals align with
- Develop best practice strategies for organization based on each
individual situation/ site.
- Collaborate with safety manager to mitigate safety
- Responsible for planning, maintaining, and administering
employee benefit programs
- Advise and inform employees of details regarding benefits and
- Resolve benefit-related issues and respond to queries and
requests in a timely manner.
- Collaborate with leadership in evaluating the efficiency and
value of current benefit programs and make recommendations to
right-size programs.Education and Experience Required
- Minimum 5 years of hands-on experience in all facets of Human
- Effective communication skills, better than average written and
spoken communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Bilingual Spanish a plus
- Outstanding interpersonal relationship building and employee
- Excellent computer skills in the Microsoft environment. Must
include knowledge of Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS).
ADP Workforce Now preferred.Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply
now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Riverside , Human Resources Manager, Human Resources , Riverside, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!