Human Resource Coordinator
Company: Think Together
Posted on: November 21, 2022
Overview:Human Resources Coordinator
Founded in 1997, Think Together partners with schools to change the
odds for kids by providing award-winning programs during and
outside the school day. We're one of California's largest
nonprofits working in school districts from San Diego to San
Francisco. Whether you're interested in early learning, elementary,
middle or high school, you can invest in your community by working
at a local school or working within our home office providing
GENERAL PURPOSE OF JOB: The Human Resources Coordinator is a
critical role supporting the Human Resources functions within THINK
Together's regions. This role reports into the Human Resources
Business Partner and requires strategic focus, attention to detail,
high degree of accuracy and courteous customer service. Provides
administrative assistance, routine employee relations support, and
ensures accurate on-boarding for new hires for the regional office.
The HR Coordinator will work with minimal supervision and completes
projects or occasional work as directed.This position is located in
our Palm Springs Region.Essential Job Functions:
- Responsible for the maintenance of daily employee transactions
on ADP such as: Transfers, promotions, voluntary and involuntary
- Prepares exit materials for separation of employment.
- Coordinates with payroll department in a timely manner to
ensure accuracy of final wages.
- Summarizes and reports regional payroll information.
- Assist, on a daily basis, in the day to day functioning of HR
providing input and suggestions on projects and initiatives,
addressing employee questions and concerns, and ensuring legal
- Update and manage new hire and employee files. Coordinate
record keeping and data accuracy with HRIS department in Home
Office. Audit records periodically to ensure quality.
- Verify accuracy of time/attendance data and payroll records.
Demonstrate strong excel skills to compute and check data.
- Oversees the coordination and scheduling of PL Induction
- Responsible for preparing and delivering new hire and
onboarding presentations and subsequent trainings.
- Manages written and verbal communications with employees,
managers and candidates in a professional manner.
- Maintain correspondence with applicants and colleagues.
- Ensure appropriate communication of schedule to all HR
- Provides support to Program Departments and the Regional Hub
- Organizes own work to ensure deadlines are met.
- Completes special projects by conducting research and
developing and organizing information.
- Takes and records accurate and legible individual finger and
four finger impressions on Live Scan system. Knowledge of proper
techniques in obtaining legible impressions.
- Provide general administrative support to HR and Recruiting
- Provide guidance, interpretation and support to employees and
business leaders on Think Together policies, procedures, and best
- May provide phone support as needed to regional office.
- Creating and maintaining data entry/tracking sheets as
- Performs other duties as required.Other Responsibilities:
- Reviews all work for quality and accuracy prior to submitting
- Maintains highest degree of confidentiality in securing
fingerprint, applicant data, and any other information requiring
- May be expected to provide program support at site during
program start up
- Works with HRBP on managing and conducting employee relations
investigationsEDUCATION and / or EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's Degree highly preferred.
- Professional Human Resources Certification preferred.
- Working knowledge of CA employment law.
- One-year experience in fingerprinting preferred.
- Must be able to be successfully certified through the
Department of Justice Fingerprint Rolling Certification
- Working knowledge of ADP.Background Checks/Testing:
- Must pass Live Scan (criminal background check via
- Provide a clear TB test
Think Together is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not
discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, color,
national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender
expression, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions,
religious creed, physical disability, mental disability, age for
individuals age 40 and over, medical condition (as defined by state
law (for example, cancer or genetic characteristics or HIV/AIDS),
marital status, military and veteran status, sexual orientation,
genetic information, citizenship status or any other characteristic
protected by federal, state or local law. Our management team is
dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring,
placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits,
employee activities and general treatment during
Keywords: Think Together, Riverside , Human Resource Coordinator, Human Resources , Riverside, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!