Human Resources (HR) Assistant
Company: Kinetic Personnel Group
Posted on: September 13, 2023
Kinetic Personnel Group is a full-service staffing firm that
places skilled professionals; its commitment is to keep businesses
and careers moving forward. Our organization is a professional
organization with state-of-the-art offices and a dynamic culture
that delivers high-quality recruiting and employment services to
clients, candidates, and associate employees.
- Perform clerical duties such as answering phone calls,
responding to emails, and organizing files.
- Greeting and directing office visitors.
- Work with the Office HR Team to develop, recommend, and
maintain employee policies and procedures.
- Coordinate among departments to ensure good administrative and
operational support amongst all departments.
- Assist with the day-to-day efficient operations of the HR
- Maintain office calendar for team members.
- Responsible for maintaining various compliance measures,
including I-9 form maintenance, Sexual Harassment Prevention
Training, and maintaining employee files.
- Maintain HR Employee Tracking System, Including onboarding,
time off, counseling, and employee benefits.
- Post and stay current with employment laws and maintain current
- Assist in special projects: Update employee handbooks annually
and update internal HR processes and forms.
- Conduct regular auditing for employee files.
- Post open positions on all recruiting websites and update
postings on the company website.
- Maintain employee information in the payroll system, review
timesheets, and assist with weekly payroll.
- Participate in the recruiting process for internal
Keywords: Kinetic Personnel Group, Riverside , Human Resources (HR) Assistant, Human Resources , Riverside, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!