HR Business Partner
Posted on: September 19, 2023
Reputable Company; Great Benefits and CompensationThis Jobot Job
is hosted by: William ReyesAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by
clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your resume.Salary:
$80,000 - $95,000 per yearA bit about us:Reputable Company is
looking to add a dynamic individual to their team! This will be for
their Riverside location with a potential to travel.If you are an
experienced HR Business Partner with at least 8+ years of
experience, please continue to read on...Why join us?Reputable
CompanyDental, Vision, HealthPTO DaysVacation DaysGrowth
Potential401K PlanJob DetailsJob Details:We are seeking a dynamic
and experienced HR Business Partner to join our team. This is a
permanent position that requires a strategic thinker with a
hands-on, proactive approach. The HR Business Partner will work
closely with our leadership team to develop and implement HR
strategies that foster organizational and people effectiveness. The
individual in this role will serve as a consultant to management on
all HR-related issues and will need to be adept at balancing the
needs of the organization with those of our employees.
- Act as a single point of contact for the employees and managers
in the business unit.
- Formulate partnerships across the HR function to deliver
value-added service to management and employees that reflect the
business objectives of the organization.
- Identify training needs for business units and individual
executive coaching needs.
- Participate in the evaluation and monitoring of training
programs to ensure success. Follow up to ensure training objectives
- Analyze trends and metrics in partnership with HR group to
develop solutions, programs, and policies.
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues. Conducts
effective, thorough, and objective investigations.
- Provide day-to-day performance management guidance to line
management (coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work
relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and
- Provide guidance and input on business unit restructures,
workforce planning, and succession planning.
- Identify and drive the sharing of best practices across the
organization to facilitate continuous improvement.Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management or related
- Professional certification in human resources (SHRM CP/SCP) is
- Minimum of 8+ years of experience in HR roles with increasing
responsibilities, preferably in the restaurant industry.
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships at all levels of
the organization, and to understand and articulate complex HR
concepts and their impact on the business.
- Excellent problem-solving capabilities and judgment; ability to
make sound decisions independently.
- Strong skills in navigating and resolving complex employee
- Proven ability to successfully coach, mentor, and lead
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with HRIS and talent management systems.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
with multiple concurrent tasks.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality and handle
sensitive information with discretion.
- Strong understanding of HR laws and regulations.
- Requires some traveling (about 20% of the time)Interested in
hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Riverside , HR Business Partner, Human Resources , Riverside, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!