Spec HR Dist Svcs-ascena-1
Company: Ascena Retail Group
Posted on: October 14, 2019
ascena retail group, inc. is a leading national specialty retailer
offering apparel, shoes, and accessories for women under the
Premium Fashion segment (Ann Taylor, LOFT, and Lou & Grey), Value
Fashion segment (maurices and dressbarn), Plus Fashion segment
(Lane Bryant and Catherines), and for tween girls under the Kids
Fashion segment (Justice). ascena retail group, inc. operates
ecommerce websites and approximately 4,800 stores throughout the
United States, Canada and Puerto Rico.
Ready to apply? We currently have an opportunity for a Spec HR Dist
Svcs-ascena-1 to join our team located at our DC-Riverside
DC-ascena, CA 92508.
This is a seasonal position. The qualified candidate will
coordinate all aspects of the staffing and hiring process in a
proactive and timely manner to meet business objectives and
fluctuations in customer demand. Sources, solicits, researches,
evaluates and presents viable candidates for open positions.
Manages the recruiting process for non-exempt staff including,
prepare and post positions, screening, schedule interviews,
interviewing and is responsible for candidate communication.
* Screens and interviews candidates for technical background and
knowledge required for the position utilizing a variety of
recruiting methods, including referrals, campus career centers,
career fairs, internet sites, resumes, outside agencies and
* Manages the process in Kenexa including posting the position,
reviewing applicant profiles, coordinating the offer process and
onboarding in the system.
* Reviews applicant profiles, recommends candidates to hiring
manager and schedules and coordinates candidate interviews.
* Facilitates meeting with hiring manager to determine scope of
position and sourcing strategies and time requirements to fill.
* Conducts background checks and coordinates communicating offer to
* Prepares for and conducts new hire orientation and onboarding
* Tracks and reports status of recruiting efforts
* Assists DC associates and supervisors with HR questions.
* Maintains accurate associate records including creating personnel
files and I-9 verfication.
* Assists in the planning and execution of associate recruiting
Additional projects as assigned (assist with exempt staffing as
needed, participate in job fairs and other sourcing activities)
* 1 + years proven success high volume office environment
* Strong PC skills with Microsoft Office suite
* Adept and resourceful at sourcing candidates
* Ability to develop and sustain relationships across the DC
* Must be self-starter and has ability to work autonomously
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills
May include some evenings and weekends for recruiting events
DC-Riverside DC-ascena, CA 92508
Seasonal (Fixed Term) (Seasonal)/Full time
Equal Employment Opportunity
The Company is committed to hiring and developing the most
qualified people at all levels. It is our policy in all personnel
actions to ensure that all associates and potential associates are
evaluated on the basis of qualifications and ability without regard
to sex (including pregnancy), race, color, national origin,
religion, age, disability that can reasonably be accommodated
without undue hardship, genetic information, military status,
sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected
classification under federal, state, or local law. We do not
discriminate in any of our employment policies and practices. All
associates are expected to follow these principles in all
relationships with other associates, applicants, or others with
whom we do business.
Keywords: Ascena Retail Group, Riverside , Spec HR Dist Svcs-ascena-1, Human Resources , Riverside, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!