T-Mobile - Retail Associate Manager 2
Company: Wireless Vision
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Retail Associate Manager (RAM I, II, III)T-Mobile Premium
Retailer Wireless VisionDo you excel at driving sales results, team
motivation, and impacting customer experience? Are you passionate
about the latest technology trends? Then a Retail Associate Manager
(RAM) role with Wireless Vision would be a perfect fit for you.In
this role, you will represent the T-Mobile brand while providing
exceptional customer service and driving profitability. You will
also inspire team members, manage store operations, and strive to
meet individual and store performance goals. The RAM is a
development role that is intended for those who aspire to become a
Retail Store Manager (RSM)Your Talents:
- Primary point of contact for retail store in the absence of the
RSM, including sales,operationsand people processes.
- Partner with the RSM to help recruit top talent, and coach and
develop existing team members to build a high performing team.
- Coach and inspire with integrity to guide sales team on best
practices to attain monthly goals.
- Active participation in the planning and execution of store
meetings to prepare for launches and keep team members current on
- Work with RSM to execute on the local store marketing
initiatives to solicit new business.
- Manage back-end processes and execution of customer facing
initiatives to ensure store is always in T-Mobile and internal
company audit compliance.
- Ensure the maintenance of the store appearance and
merchandising standards, including assisting with the planning of
complete store merchandising planogram resets.
- Assist with all functions within a retail store in compliance
with Wireless Vision policies and procedures.
- Responsible fordaily and monthly inventory and cash management,
as well as managing other key operational metrics.
- May require additional tasks, duties or projects as
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- 1-2 years of management experience in retail or another
environment with a strong customer focus.
- Willingness and ability to relocate to any store within in
their assigned market.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational andproblem-solvingskills required.
- Bilingual preferred in certain locations.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time (up to 9 hours)
on the sales floor.
- Must be able to move and/or lift 25 pounds.What Well Offer:
- Competitive paid time-off program
- Student financial assistance
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- 401k match
- Phone service discounts
- Development and growth opportunitiesWireless Vision is an Equal
Employment Opportunity Employer, aDrug FreeWorkplace and engages in
preventative practices suggested by CDC guidelines as it relates to
Keywords: Wireless Vision, Riverside , T-Mobile - Retail Associate Manager 2, IT / Software / Systems , Riverside, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!