Company: ZF Friedrichshafen AG
Posted on: January 15, 2020
Job DescriptionLooking for a Material Clerk in the City of
Material Control (700)
Reports To: Lead, Supervisor and/or Manager - Material Control
FLSA Status: Non-exempt
Summary Compiles records concerned with ordering, receiving,
storing, issuing, and shipping materials, inventory, supplies, and
equipment by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other
duties may be assigned.
1. Properly handle/move raw materials form stock/storage to work
area in a safe manner and in accordance to company policies and
2. Accurately fill out and distribute required documentation, such
3. Uses handtrucks/forklifts for shipping, receiving and raw
4. Loads and unloads incoming shipments.
5. Moves material through inspection, stockroom, and
6. Maintains a neat and organized work area
7. Issues parts and materials to the production floor.
8. May label and receive materials in accordance with company
policies and procedures, i.e. counts, examines, weights and
9. Assist with year-end inventory.
10. Comply with company policies, practices and procedures.
11. Participate in proactive efforts to achieve departmental and
12. Work effectively and communicate clearly with other
13. Handle changing deadlines and priorities
14. Review work for accuracy, completeness and proper authority
Issues supplies and equipment.
Ensures team members are cross-trained within the department.
Maintains 5S in the stockroom and raw material areas
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate
the following competencies:
Safety / Security
Attendance / Punctuality
Values and Ethics
Qualifications To perform this job successfully, an individual must
be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The
requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge,
skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
Education and/or Experience
Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or
technical school; and/or
Clerk I - 1-2 years of related experience in material control,
inventory and receiving in a fast paced manufacturing work
Familiar with OSHA safety rules
Ability to multi-task
Flexible and willing to be cross-trained within the department
Available to work between the hours of 5:00AM - 5:00PM (M-F)
Willing and able to work over-time as needed, including
Staffmark makes all employment decisions without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender
expression, ancestry, medical condition, age, marital status,
national origin, citizen status, political affiliation, union
membership, genetic information, physical or mental disability,
veteran status, denial of medical or family leave, pregnancy or
pregnancy disability leave or any other protected group status as
defined by federal, state or local law. We will provide reasonable
accommodations throughout the application or interviewing process.
If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Staffmark is
an E-verify employer.
Keywords: ZF Friedrichshafen AG, Riverside , Material Clerk, Other , Riverside, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!