Office Systems Specialist
Company: Konica Minolta Business Solutions
Posted on: January 18, 2020
Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc., a global Fortune
1000 company and one of Forbes 2017 America's Best Large Employers,
is transforming the way we all do business.
From smart office technology and information management to cloud,
mobility and IT services, we have a rich history of creating the
products and services necessary to drive innovation and make work
possible from anywhere at any time. Our award-winning products and
solutions help companies around the world move information faster,
improve quality and productivity, enhance security and facilitate
the sharing of information. We are proud that our portfolio leads
the industry while exceeding environmental standards.
At Konica Minolta, you'll work for an amazing technology company
with growth opportunities, great benefits and talented, passionate
Konica Minolta currently has an exciting opportunity for an Office
We seek a polished individual who can thrive in a fast-paced
environment to service our award winning products. You will be
responsible for repair and maintenance of our analog and digital
copiers, facsimiles, multifunctional and connected digital
Essential Job Functions
- Maintain tool kit, supplies, and accurate inventory for assigned
- Perform preventive maintenance and adjustment of photocopiers
- Repair photocopiers, copiers at the site location.
- Includes complex disassembly, cleaning, and replacement of
individual parts, reassembly, testing and adjustment.
- Troubleshoot equipment to determine the cause of
- Estimate parts and labor for repair.
- Research the current cost of replacement equipment and recommends
repair or replacement of the equipment.
- Provide sales support as required.
- Accurate completion of invoices and expense reports in a timely
Competencies (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
- Applicant must possess some knowledge of computers and
electronics, Computer/Digital Technology or related fields.
- Scope of Model Knowledge: BandW digital copier, printer and fax
- Skilled on 4 segments and low-end color copiers, preferred.
- High degree of initiative.
- Exceptionally skilled in organization, attention to detail and
effective prioritization of duties.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Must be positive, outgoing, self-motivated and committed to
building and maintaining strong customer relations.
Experience, Educational Reqts and Certifications
- 2-4 years of experience related to technical/repair of business
- High School and Technical School graduate or equivalent
- A+ and/or N+ Certification a plus.
Konica Minolta Offers:
- Outstanding benefits package (including medical, dental, vision,
- 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
- Generous holiday and paid time off schedules
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Ongoing professional development training
- Visible, exciting work supporting sales of cutting edge
technology and workflow solutions.
Join Konica Minolta and help drive innovation as we transform the
Workplace of the Future.™
Konica Minolta is an equal opportunity and affirmative action
employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin,
sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender
identity, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital
status or partnership status, genetic information, veteran status
or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
Keywords: Konica Minolta Business Solutions, Riverside , Office Systems Specialist, Other , Riverside, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!