Customer Service Specialist
Company: Concordance Healthcare Solutions LLC
Posted on: September 13, 2020
Concordance Healthcare Solutions has a job opening and exciting
opportunity for a full-time CUSTOMER SERVICE SPECIALIST in our
RIVERSIDE, CA location. A CUSTOMER SERVICE SPECIALIST is someone
who has the primary role of acting as a point of contact between
the customer and our warehouse operations. This CS Specialist role
will provide support for a variety of hospital and physician
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Provide general customer service functions to our customers with
product information, obtaining price quotes, processing
orders/returns and discrepancies, providing website assistance,
verifying pricing, etc.
* Key liaison between operations and the customer(s) to resolve
order related issues.
* Work with customers to ensure streamlined communications on
stocking levels, item usage and product changes.
* Proactively analyzes inventory data to minimize inventory
shortages where possible using Excel.
* Analyzes customer backorder reports to determine why the shortage
and how to fix going forward.
* Initiates required action for response to customer service
requests for order changes, including the maintenance of
order/customer information files and communicates changes to the
* Resolves product or service problems, including missed shipment
resolution and backorder fulfillment and reporting.
* Recommends potential substitutions by analyzing customer needs
and product availability.
* Customer site visits for meetings and/or daily job functions as
* Work effectively with all internal departments, outside Sales
personnel and customers.
* Contributes to the development and maintenance of standards and
procedures regarding customer service.
* Other duties as assigned.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL:
* Must have strong computer skills. Proficient with Excel and Word
required, experience with AS 400 is a plus
* Typing and data entry skills required
* High energy, positive attitude and customer service oriented
* Must have excellent communication skills, and be forward
* Must be detail oriented and possess analytical skills, must be
flexible and have the ability to multi-task
* Related work experience, medical product knowledge beneficial
* Must be reliable and be able to function independently
* Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment drug screening
and background check
* This role is located in Riverside, CA
WE OFFER GREAT BENEFITS AND COMPETITIVE PAY!
Health, Life, Dental, Vision Insurance
Paid Vacation and Personal time, Paid Holiday
401K Retirement Plan Company match
Company paid Short Term & Long Term Disability
Profit Sharing Program
CONCORDANCE HEALTHCARE SOLUTIONS, LLC is committed to being the
most respected, innovative, national, multi-market healthcare
solutions company earning the highest level of trust by operating
with integrity, unwavering commitment and exceptional service
through our culture of excellence. Through our dedicated staff of
over 1,000 employees, working in strategically-located distribution
centers across the country, we offer dynamic supply chain solutions
to the entire healthcare continuum.
Concordance Healthcare Solutions is proud to provide Equal
Employment Opportunities to all individuals for employment and
prohibits any kind of discrimination on the basis of race, color,
religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics,
protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state
or local laws.
Consistent with the Americans with Disabilities Act, our
organization is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to
qualified applicants and employees as requested. If reasonable
accommodation is necessary for the interview process, please
Position will remain open until filled. Interested applicants
should apply on-line at
Keywords: Concordance Healthcare Solutions LLC, Riverside , Customer Service Specialist, Other , Riverside, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!