HR Services HR Generalist, California
Posted on: May 3, 2021
- The candidate has to know California Labor and Employment
Delivers HR Services HR components and makes recommendations to
clients regarding benefits, compensation, employee relations,
recruitment, training and development, and information systems.
Manages client activities and on-site visits to create and develop
strong business relationships, retain clients, ensure quality
service, and build revenue. Responsible for both ASO and PEO
- Develops and maintains working knowledge of all HR Services
- Performs client visits to introduce new products, services, and
technologies to clients.
- Promotes HR Services products and services to fulfill ongoing
- Follows through on requests from clients, corporate, and HR
Services Area Manager.
- Gathers and maintains client service data in the HR Services
- Acts as liaison with branch, region, and Corporate offices to
facilitate resolution of client issues regarding benefits, payroll,
human resources, and safety.
- Recommends, coordinates, and delivers training seminars for
clients and their employees.
- Builds strong client relationships and provides quality service
in an effort to retain client base.
- Informs and educates clients about Human Resources policies,
procedures, performance management, recruitment, and employee
- Delivers presentations that meet high quality standards.
- Works with HR Services HR Consultant to develop appropriate
strategies for clients regarding employee relations, disciplinary
action, operations, and performance issues.
- Assists clients with resolution of employee issues pertaining
to leaves of absence, workers' compensation, and disability
- Maintains knowledge of trends and changes in Human Resources
legislation, and conveys local, state, and federal laws to clients
to maintain compliance.
- Facilitates Annual Enrollment meetings for ASO clients.
- Conducts orientations and Annual Enrollment meetings for PEO
clients. Understands details of benefit and insurance plans related
to the PEO co-employer relationship.
- Advises the client on issues regarding Section 125, healthcare,
and retirement plans with assistance from other areas within the
- Partners with Sales and Operations to ensure client
- Conducts initial Service Assessment to determine client
- Bachelor's Degree - Preferred
- 3 years of experience in Human Resources experience, or the
equivalent combination of education and experience.
Paychex is dedicated to fostering a culture of intentional
Inclusion and Diversity (I&D). Our valued employees and
commitment to I&D is the essence of our internal and external
success. Inclusivity is a key value of our corporate culture and is
exemplified through our reputation as a top employer for employee
development, diversity, and ethics, as well as a focus on fairness
in recruitment, selection, and decision making.
Click here for more information on our corporate social
Keywords: Paychex, Riverside , HR Services HR Generalist, California, Other , Riverside, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!