Regional Human Resources Manager
Company: Allied Universal Security
Posted on: May 3, 2021
At Allied Universal, we continue to build an inclusive, Be
Phenomenal culture that encourages, supports, and celebrates a
diverse workplace. It fuels our innovation and connects us closer
to our customers and the communities in which we serve. Allied
Universal offers so much more than just a job. We offer careers. We
take great pride in our promote-from-within culture. There are
countless examples of individuals who began their career as
Security Professionals and today hold positions on our senior
leadership team. We offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life
insurance, 401K, employee assistance programs, company discounts,
perks and more for all full-time positions! Start your phenomenal
career with Allied Universal today!
Allied Universal is looking to hire a Regional Human Resources
Manager. This position is responsible for employee relations,
employment compliance, unemployment claims, and monitoring of
employment status for the employees of that designated area. With a
focus on investigations, manager and supervisor training, and
compliance. This position will ensure all recruitment processes,
practices, compliance, technology, and tools are used in the field
to maintain stated region goals pertaining to non-billable overtime
(NBOT), Security Officer Turnover, and Account Manager
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Those duties
necessary to meet the minimum requirements of the position. Other
duties may be assigned:
- Investigation of, response to, and documentation of employee
complaints, including potential legal issues, EEOC charges, and
- Monitoring of NBOT; Working with Recruiters in finding
proactive solutions in staffing positions.
- Monitoring and assuring compliance in hiring practices,
personnel documentation, and other compliance items (e.g.
licensing, performance evaluations, LDW report, etc.).
- Training of account managers and supervisors in employee
relations, positive employment practices, and avoidance of legal
- Monitoring of employee terminations, assessment of
documentation supporting terminations, and responses to the
Department of Labor for unemployment claims.
- Participation in employee retention and human capital
- Coach Managers, HR designees, and others who have HR
responsibilities within a district office.
- Oversee employee relations and claims management activities
throughout the designated area, assuring that investigations are
handled and documented appropriate to negating a lawsuit.
- Support the Regional HR Director and Legal team on sensitive
- Assure compliance with programs are being appropriately
administered regarding licensing, I-9s, leaves of absences,
vacations, personnel file maintenance, status changes, performance
evaluations, terminations, etc.
- Develop, in conjunction with Branch Manager/ General Manager
and HR Director, plans to reduce overtime and turnover
OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES: Other duties or responsibilities that
may typically be assigned to this position include but are not
- Assist in development of managers through training on labor
law, ER processes, and skills. Help District Managers write
development programs for managers with performance issues.
- Improve work environment and employee relations through
effective customer service and various measures, including
complaint investigation, grievance resolution, focus groups, etc.,
as appropriate to the situation and the Concern Resolution
- Ensure that corporate policies are appropriately enforced and
- Assure that appropriate information is communicated with and to
the District Managers and the Regional HR Director.
- Travel regularly throughout designated area to interact with
and gain confidence of district support and operations personnel,
and to investigate particularly serious allegations.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, the individual
must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The
requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge,
skills, and/or experience required. Reasonable accommodation may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or Business Administration
with a minimum of 2 years of HR Generalist experience.
- PHR Certification preferred, but not required.
- Supervisory experience.
- Ability to train and explain to managers the basics in
employment law for better understanding and supervisory
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative, successfully handle
and prioritize multiple competing assignments and effectively
- Energetic and focused personality with a demonstrated ability
to take initiative, successfully handle and prioritize multiple
competing assignments and effectively manage deadlines.
- Must be highly proficient and fully functional in all Microsoft
Office applications and able to effectively utilize all available
office management technology.
- Professional, articulate and able to use good independent
judgment and discretion. Must have proven ability to maintain
correspondence, discussions and materials in strictest confidence.
Must be able to work overtime as needed.
- Current state driver's license, clean driving record (no points
in prior 3 years), minimum level of insurance as required by
Company policy, and ability to safely operate a vehicle
- Professional, articulate and able to use good independent
judgment and discretion.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills required.
Ability to successfully interact at all levels of the organization,
including with clients, while functioning as a team player
Allied Universal provides unparalleled service, systems and
solutions to the people and business of our communities, and is
North America's leading security services provider. With over
265,000 employees, Allied Universal delivers high-quality, tailored
solutions, which allows clients to focus on their core business.
For more information: www.AUS.com.
We proudly support the Veteran Jobs Mission, a group of over 200
companies that have committed to collectively hiring a total of one
million military veterans. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability
Allied Universal Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
committed to hiring a diverse workforce.
Keywords: Allied Universal Security, Riverside , Regional Human Resources Manager, Other , Riverside, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!