* Reviews construction documents and understand scope of work
for bidding purposes.
* Execute take-offs of construction plans and documents.
* Maintains computer spreadsheet.
* Prepares cost analysis in computer by calculating material,
labor, equipment, subcontractor and overhead costs incurred.
* Informs the immediate supervisor of any observed inaccuracies
of omissions in quoted items or computer database.
* Develops and maintains resource information of products,
vendors, subcontractors, government requirements, etc.
* Other tasks and responsibilities as assigned
* 1+ year of experience as a construction estimator ( fire
sprinkler , fire alarm, fire protection systems a plus)
* Construction plan/ Blueprint reading experience
* Microsoft office products
* Estimating software and CRM experience desirable
* Must possess excellent collaboration skills, communication
skills, ethical conduct, time management skills and be very
* Health, vision, dental insurance
* Life insurance
* Simple IRA
* Paid major holidays
* Paid vacation accruing after 1 year