Operator, Forklift (2022205)
Company: OSI Group
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Responsible for the safe operation of a power forklift, hand
truck, hoist, or other handling equipment in loading, unloading,
staging, pulling and distributing pallets of supplies while meeting
Operate equipment safely and efficiently, protecting self and
others from accident and injury
- Manage paperwork to properly identify incoming materials and
outgoing products in accordance with established product control
systems and shipping orders. Document, count, and verify incoming
materials and outgoing finished products.
- Load and unload trucks and lift, carry, pick, and stack
- Supply production line with required supplies and materials.
Remove full product from palletizer to staging area.
- Maintain pallet supply for palletizer.
- Perform general housekeeping duties in the warehouse or
- Inspect handling equipment prior to operation for safety,
proper fueling, and functionality. Maintain and repair basic
issues, referring significant malfunctions to supervisor.
- Comply with organization policies including, but not limited
to, safety, good manufacturing practices, food safety, employment
and work rules.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Certified forklift operator
- 0 to 3 months experience operating a forklift in a
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions
OSI Industries is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that
believes everyone has the right to be treated with dignity and
respect. OSI does not discriminate on the basis of national origin,
gender, race, color, religion, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual
orientation, protected veteran status, disability, or any other
characteristic protected by applicable law. All applicants will
receive consideration for employment based on merit, qualifications
and business needs. OSI participates in the E-Verify program.
Keywords: OSI Group, Riverside , Operator, Forklift (2022205), Other , Riverside, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!