Company: Clark Pest Control of Stockton, Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Since 1950, Clark Pest Control has made the lives of people
throughout Californiaand now northwestern
Nevadapest-free,worry-free and just plain better.
We maintain excellence in everything we do, from our first point
of contact with our customers, through their customizedpest control
and lawn caretreatments, and then into a watchful continuing care
We'd love to welcome you to our team. We reward our employees
with superior benefits and compensation, and provide extensive
ongoing training to provideyou with the skills to succeed. We
believe it's important toinvest in your career!
Our careers offer the perfect combination of autonomy,
accountability and camaraderie.
The Successful Service Technician will be responsible
for . . .
- Controlling pests and weeds on-site in a variety of residential
- Physically inspecting a variety of residential structures to
determine the presence of pests; calculating the severity of
infestations and the degree of structural damage.
- Creating diagrams and graphs indicating the type, degree and
location of infestations.
- Discussing with residential customers to discuss work to be
accomplished and provide creative sales solicitations
- Coordinating activities with the department secretaries and
other branch personnel and submitting all paperwork and collections
on a daily basis
- Performing other administrative tasks at the supervisor's
direction, including ordering equipment and supplies, compiling and
submitting a variety of reports, and calling customers regarding
client callbacks and stopped service.
- Determining the costs, estimating the crew time and scheduling
- Receiving and properly accounting for company funds collected
during the course of business activities.
- Maintaining company issued equipment and vehicle in a clean and
safe condition at all times.
If you are a motivated, customer-centricperson who takes
great pride in providing excellent service and would like to join
us on our crusade against pests and unhealthy lawns everywhere,
we'd like to talk to you!
SOME OF OUR BENEFITS:
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life and AD&D Insurance, Voluntary Term Life and AD&D
- Employee Assistance Plan
- 401(k) Plan
- We maintain EXCELLENCE in everything we do
- Clark is financially stable and growing as a subsidiary of,
(NYSE: ROL), headquartered in Atlanta, GA
- The Pest Management is a growing and is an essential and
recession resistant line of business
DO YOU WANT TO GROW WITH US?
- Attend regularly scheduled training sessions and maintain an
Applicators license (must be obtained within 90 days of your
- Attend regularly scheduled training sessions and maintain a
Branch II Field Representative license from the State of California
and the Structural Pest Control Board or a Nevada C1, C2 or C3
(Nevada only), which you are expected to obtain within 6 months of
your hire date.
We require a good driving record and the ability to pass a drug
screen and physical. Candidates must meet physical job requirements
and safely perform the following job duties with or without
- Safely use a ladder within the manufacturer's weight
- Lift and carry up to 75 lbs
- Safely access crawl spaces, attics, confined spaces, roof tops,
- Ability to work in all types of weather conditions
- Safely handle and dispose of pesticides properly
- Willing and able to stand, walk, sit, bend, crawl, lift and
carry for extended periods of time (within crawl spaces, attics and
- Climb ladders and work at heights, including attics
- Occasionally required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel;
reach with hands and arms; climb or balance and stoop, kneel,
crouch, or crawl.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision, peripheral vision and depth
- Must have a thorough working knowledge of common household
pests, their life cycles, habitats, food preferences, and approved
control measures. Must have a working knowledge of weeds and
grasses, their growing cycles and approved control measures.
- If you are employed in California, you must be familiar with
SPCB and DPR rules and regulations, MSDS and labeling information,
spill abatement procedures, Clark paperwork, and the Corporate
Safety Program must be maintained.
- If you are employed in Nevada you must be familiar with Nevada
Department of Agriculture rules and regulations, MSDS and labeling
information, spill abatement procedures, Clark paperwork, and the
Corporate Safety Program must be maintained.
- High School/GED or better
Licenses & Certifications
- Active Listening
- Problem Solving Ability
- Interpersonal Skills
- Planning & Organizing
- Customer Service
- Loyal: Shows firm and constant support to a cause
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all
details necessary to get the task done well
- Entrepreneurial Spirit: Inspired to perform well by an ability
to drive new ventures within the business
- Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
- Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of
- Job Security: Inspired to perform well by the knowledge that
your job is safe
- Financial: Inspired to perform well by monetary
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner
discriminate against employees or applicants because they have
inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of
another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as
a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of
other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise
have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is
(a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance
of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractors legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: Clark Pest Control of Stockton, Inc., Riverside , Service Technician, Other , Riverside, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!