Senior Accountant Shareholder Services
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Bourns, Inc., a leading global supplier of reliable, high
quality electronic components and solutions, offers exciting and
challenging careers for growth-oriented professionals. Our goal is
to satisfy our worldwide customer base while achieving sound growth
with strong application solutions based on technological products
of innovative design, superior quality and exceptional value.
We are seeking a Senior Accountant Shareholder Services to
provide shareholder services management with accounting, tax and
administrative support. The Senior Accountant Shareholder Services
works diligently to ensure timely preparation of financial
statements and tax return workpapers. Maintains registers of
corporate shareholder ownership as well as ownership of various
shareholder entities. Supports the shareholder services team in
issuing dividend payments to shareholder entities. Assists external
attorneys and accountants with preparation of various compliance
and estate planning projects. Maintenance of shareholder portal
allowing access to confidential shareholder documents retained by
This role has the following accountabilities:
- Preparation of workpapers for individual, partnership,
fiduciary, and exempt-org tax returns.
- Periodic accounting and preparation of financial statements for
- Assist with administration of dividend payments to
- Preparation of documentation to support shareholder ownership
- Update of internal shareholder registers and schedules for
- Filing of annual compliance documents with federal, state and
local governments (e.g. LLC-12s, FBARs)
- Research of emerging tax issues and preparation of
- Maintenance of Shareholder Portal including scanning,
uploading, and tagging of confidential documents for shareholder
- Assist Manager of Shareholder Services with preparation of
packets for shareholder director meetings.
- Ability to gather and analyze data for use in various analysis
If you have the right experience along with the ability to work
effectively with a globally distributed, multi-culture team we want
to talk with you. The right candidate should have the following
education training and experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business
Administration or similar equivalent.
- Either maintains a current CPA license or meets the minimum
eligibility requirements to sit for the CPA Exam with a plan to
pass the CPA exam in the next 12-18 months.
- Two to five years of progressive experience at a CPA, Law Firm,
or Family Office.
- Advanced technical skills with Microsoft Excel, Proficient in
other Microsoft Office Applications.
- Proficiency with QuickBooks.
This position is located at the Bourns Corporate Offices in
As a key member of the Shareholder Services team, you will have
an opportunity to grow with the company and advance based on your
results, performance, and hard work. We offer a competitive salary,
benefits and the ability to showcase your technical acumen. Please
apply by e-mailing your resume, cover letter and salary requirement
to our hiring office at: BournsHR.Riv@bourns.com
Visit our website at: www.bourns.com.
Keywords: Bourns, Riverside , Senior Accountant Shareholder Services, Other , Riverside, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!