P&C Insurance Collector
Company: Input 1
Posted on: May 3, 2021
P&C Insurance Collector will manage and service delinquent
accounts by investigating the reasons behind aged delinquent
accounts and initiating appropriate actions to maximize collateral
and minimize losses.
About Our Company,
Culture, and Values
Input 1 has a unique growth story, with its
early beginnings as a family-built general agency in the 1950s.
With unquestionable dedication to providing necessary and
progressive solutions to an ever-evolving industry, Input 1 has
since then grown to be a leading provider of software, payment,
billing, and business process outsourcing solutions to the property
and casualty insurance industry.
Choosing to work for Input 1 as an employee or
as a client means choosing to work with really good people.
Integrity, compassion, and respect are vital to the character of
the people that work at our company. Knowledge, flexibility, and
constant self-evaluation are drivers of our success. Our work
environment rewards excellence, not egos.
weekly aging reports and review accounts based on the age and
- Analyze expected return premium based on
effective date, cancellation date and amount of the policy
- Make collections calls to verify policy
cancellations at the Carrier, General Agent, and Agent level and
verify the amount of unearned premium to be returned for the
- Bill for unearned premiums and commissions,
resolve discrepant amounts and/or discrepant cancel
- Spend approximately 50% of time on the phone
explaining and collecting balances owed by
- Prepare customized demand letters to all related
- Obtain copies of cancelled checks required for
- Process incoming correspondence related to
cancellation or reinstatement.
- Maintain regular contact with other departments
to obtain information and/or to correct
- Process manual reinstatement requests as
- Assist Customer Service Department with overflow
calls as needed.
- Complete special projects and miscellaneous
assignments as required.
- Provide audit support to
- Ensure that work area is clean, secure, and well
- 4-year college degree
- Prior Premium Finance and/or insurance industry
experience is preferred.
- Prior collections, subrogation, and/or accounts
receivables is preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Excellent organization skills with attention to
- Excellent Excel
This job may operate
remotely and/or in the office, based on the needs of the business.
$21 - $24/hour
(bi-weekly pay periods)
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Input 1, Riverside , P&C Insurance Collector, Other , Riverside, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!